When I Started Liking Him

It was Thursday, March 14th 2019. I had started liking someone again. Bet you can't guess who it is... It's LEO. Leo was actually becoming very attractive. It wasn't long till he found out I liked him and surprisingly it wasn't that big of a thing until about after a week of him knowing I liked him. It became a big thing I'm guessing because everyone thought he actually liked me back but I wasn't thinking of that then. 

But anyway we started small talk every once and awhile in the classes we had together. We started to sit next to each other on purpose but making it look like an accident. This one time in our Geography class I might have gone a little overboard, but it turned out perfect. What had happened was that I was working on a presentation and he was done with his so him and one of his friends, Lucas, were playing games on our Chromebooks. I went over and sat down next to Leo and he honestly didn't mind. After that we were being very cheesy and pulling each others desks closer to each other, and being super loud in the middle of class (I don't mind though because if you know me you know I'm a louder person than average). 

After track practice on Friday, March 15th 2019. It was just Leo and I waiting for our rides, like every other track practice and we started talking about the dance and... I kinda sorta asked him to go to the dance with me......😬😁😬 so knowing him, he was making sure I knew he was being sarcastic, but I think that was the only way he could say yes. So he was like "yep I'm defffinnnetttily going to the dance with you" he said with a smile on his face though, so I was like "are you being sarcastic or are you actually going to go to the dance with me" and he repeated himself.

So then after I got picked up I went to go get my nails done and was soo excited for the next day. My cousin and I stayed up all night playing games, watching YouTube, and texting hot random guys on Instagram🤦🤦. I was soo ready for tomorrow.

It came time to get ready, my cousin helped me get ready. I set my black dress and shoes off to the side and did my makeup and hair. I put on my dress and shoes and took pictures. I was ready to go to the dance, and on my way, finally. I got their and was excited to see my friends waiting at the front door. I walked in to see my friends all dressed up  and all looking happy. We started walking around then we realized Leo was their and then my friends were pushing me toward him and saying 'go get your man'. I started laughing and then my friends and I went in the gym and starting dancing to the music. 

Then one of my friends-(we'll call her Liv)-Liv, the one who was trying to help get me with Leo the most. I thought it was weird because that was her ex. I don't know, I just went with it because I mean I really liked him, A LOT. Anyway it went on and on, they wanted me to take a picture with and I mean so did I, But that's not the point!😂😂😂 He wouldn't obviously... 

Me and my friends were chasing him, I wasn't really I was pretty much just being pushed. Then he ran toward this guy (we'll call him Turner) and he saw that I was chasing Leo and he kinda... got mad-BTW he used to have this huge crush on me and did anything for me... he bought me a disco ball with a light that spins for my locker, a pack of 24 Sharpies,gave me money for no reason all the time-and was literally screaming at me as I was running away "DO YOU LIKE HIM??!!". He seemed very very jealous. It was pretty pathetic. But after the dance and everything I kept giving him crap about it and then he would get mad and say something stupid, then I would argue with him. It got soo bad that the gym teacher (we'll call him Mr.Nobles) sent us to the principle's office because we were arguing that much. But then it got better and everything went back to normal.😒😒yeah...

After that we were in the gym dancing and they kept pushing me into Leo and trying to get us to dance together. Eventually it work after Liv going on and on about how she knew he liked me and he knew I liked him so then just dance with me. Next, she even bribed him with money which was ridiculous, then she said "never mind too late". Then, he danced with me finally he said "I'm only doing it for 30 seconds". TBH it was really awkward because he put his arms on my shoulders so I was awkwardly holding his elbows swaying with Ed Sheeran singing 'Thinking Out Loud'. BTW that was probably the only way he was gonna dance with me.Then he left. But the school had a very strict rule that once you leave there's no coming back in.

In conclusion I went to the dance, had a good time with my friends was kinda embarrassed while I was being pushed into my crush who wouldn't take a picture with and me and barely danced with me...

Anyway a few days after the dance we started 'talking'. I've had my phone taken away for awhile and his phone was broken so we emailed on the Chromebooks the school provides us with.