Chapter 4

Kiari

It's been two weeks since Jas has been in this coma. I haven't been home, I've barely ate, and I've barely talked to anyone. I picked my phone up and texted Jurianna;

 I picked my phone up and texted Jurianna;

I laughed out loud as I sent that message

I laughed out loud as I sent that message. I was dead serious too, the moment my nigga say "have my baby" while he deep in me please believe my club will be getting shot up !

Ain't no pulling out.

"Who got yo attention over there?"

My eye shot up from my phone. "BABY!"

Tears immediately trailed down my face. "I'm gonna go get the nurse" I ran out into the hallway, luckily his nurse was coming down towards my way.

"He's up! He's up!" I shouted while running towards her. I'm sure I looked like a crazy lady but I didn't even care. My man was up!

"Okay Miss calm down!" She stated, taken aback by my eagerness.

"Fuck all that, my man up!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her old ass down the hallway and into his room.

She chuckled; "Mr Adams, it's good to see you're up. How are you feeling?"

"I'm straight, how long I been out?"

" Two weeks" she replied as she checked his blood pressure.

"Damn" he mumbled.

"I'm gonna run some test, if everything looks good you will be cleared to go home"

Jasper nodded. "Come here" He said to me. I slowly walked over to him.

"Why you acting shy?"

I shrugged and played with me fingers, "you scared me Jasper"

"I know baby, I'm sorry" he said as he grabbed my hands. He pulled me closer, "sit next to me"

"It's not enough room, I don't wanna hurt you"

"You're not gonna hurt me bae, come on. I need to feel you next to me"