Chapter 29

The week passed with Jimin just resting at home recuperating from his cold. Thankfully, his mom and brother were taking good care of him and by Monday, he is feeling a lot better and ready to go back to school. He was always a good student and loves learning so he won't skip classes as much as possible even though Jin told him to just rest for now.

They are back to their normal routine.  Jin walking to his class, cracking dad jokes to Hoseok and discussing the plans to the much-awaited acquaintance party that's about to happen in two weeks.

Jungkook was surprised to see Jimin back and he immediately offered a bear hug to welcome the older. Taehyung staying grumpy as ever maintained an unbothered facade when he finally asked...

"Are you sure you're not sick anymore? Don't want to get your virus."

"Wah? Taehyung-ah... You sure have a unique way of asking people how they are. Hahaha!" - Hoseok teased the other. Taehyung being the hot-blooded mammal got annoyed as expected and rolled his eyes. Jimin didn't miss the reaction so he said...

I-I-I'm okay n-now a-and don't worry b-because I will stay ten feet a-away from you.

"Well that's good, thank you very much." - Taehyung answered with sarcasm.

I don't u-understand you m-most of the time. - Jimin said, his lips turning to a pout.

"Told ya he's a psycho, Chim. Lol" - Jungkook laughed hard with an intention of provoking Taehyung. They've been doing it so often and consistently that one would think that it's actually a part of their speech. Well, what can you expect from two rich heirs who were raised to be rivals since birth.

"As if I'm interested in knowing what goes through your head, Park. Keep it to yourself." - Taehyung plugged his earphones and started watching a series on Netflix.

I don't want you to stay ten feet away from me! Christ. Why can't you see that? - Thoughts that he wouldn't dare to say outloud are coming out involuntarily as he pretended to be occupied.

"Aish. Seriously this kid. If I didn't know him at all I would have punched his pretty face right at this very second." - Jin shook his head and parted ways to head over his class.

Everyone started their day when the professor steps inside. They had their usual lecture as expected and just before the bell rang to indicate that it's the end of their period, the students were reminded of the showcase for the University's foundation week.

Jimin having to remember how Taehyung, his partner is back to being a total prick again makes his headache from stress.

Haist. Here we go again! How on earth should I talk to him? Somebody tell me. Good heaven help me, please. If miracle really exists then obviously I need it! - Jimin closed his eyes pinching the bridge of his nose but remained not saying a word.

"Chim? Chim? Jimin!" - Jungkook getting Jimin's attention.

Oh? Ye-Yes, Kookie?

"Are you alright?"

Jimin nodded.

"Alright. Glad you're fine. So, I was just thinking if, you can also help me in choosing clothes for the party."

Pa-Party?

"The acquaintance party. I'm sure Jin hyung won't let you pass since he is part of the organizers so, I'm joining too."

O-Oh... That...

Jimin isn't sure if he wants to attend in all honesty, but Jungkook is right, his brother will be mad as hell if he won't.