It still didnt work though. Then this great thought came across.

Eager, I snuck my hands under his shirt. I felt his muscles move. He was so warm under there. It made me want his body on mine even more. Espically at the moment because of how cold it was.

I loved the feel of the warmth and explored more warmer places. My body was saying thank you. My arms were now wrapped around his torso and found its way to his back.

Andrews breath became rugged and i loved it.

I wanted to see how much i could effect him. I rubbed my palms in light circles on his back. Absorbing the heat and enjoying his pleasure. My hands went up and i grazed my nails down on his back very lightly. He tried hard to surpress a moan but it slipped anyways.

Going round towards the front i ran my hands up and felt his chest. Then slowly went downward to his abs too lower..

The muscles in his stomach constricted. His voice barely a whisper.

"Em.. Em stop , we really ..have to go. "

He was almost out of breath. I was definetly enjoying this.

I nodded ok and turned his head to mine. I surprised him with a very dominant passionate kiss. He responded to my pleasure. But somehow he gained control and my lips just melted against his.

I have a feeling this would be a new game.

**************

We reached his house and i was so tired. I didn't even see myself get out the car. Both my eyes were closed. I did feel a pair of strong comfortable arms carry me to a bed.

He gently laid me down and helped me change because my clothes was still wet. He put me to bed in his tshirt and shorts. They were so comfortable and his smell marked the clothes.

Watching him , he changed his jeans into pajamas. Then he left the room.

My eyes were closing. I couldn't fight the sleep anymore.

I was awoken by gentle soft kisses on my face to my cheek, my jaw to my neck and now my lips.

Forcing my eyes open, andrew was hovering over me.

He had the most beautiful smile on his face and i haven't seen it for so long.

He was also shirtless and the warmth of his body seeped through my clothes as he crushed me with his body. It was a good crush though.

" You left me hanging there."

"huh..oh sorry i'm awake now"

" No go to sleep Em ...we can do this anytime." He said as his lips lingered down my neck.

This? Was he referring to...

Oh hell yes i am definetly awake now.

" Oh no i'm up" I grabbed his lips with mine. He kissed me back with as much passion. His lips tasted so sweet and i sucked on his bottom lip.

My hands found his back and went to his butt. I squezzed lightly and he moaned . I rolled him over and now i was on top. Straddling him i rubbed his chest . His breath spiked and my lips went for his neck. His cologne and skin were really messing with my smell and taste senses. I could just eat him.

Next thing i know i was on my back.

Andrew was in control now. There was a glint in his eyes. He kissed me and opened my legs resting his body in between them. I could feel him pressed into me. A soft moan escaped my lips. He kissed my neck and sucked then grazed his teeth against my skin. A sudden rush came over me.

His sucking harder made my head spin. His erection was pressing against me and it released a bunch of uncontrollable moans.

My legs were either side of his body and he grinded against me.

"Oh ..Andrew"

He looked up. I realized why, it was the first time i ever moaned his name. A small smirk appeared on his lips and he did it again.

"You like that?"

I nodded . Of course i liked it. It's crazy how such a small movement could turn me on so much.

He did it again and again and again. My breathing was speeding up. He did it again and looked deeply into my eyes.

This was so hot.

Both our breaths were rugged. The both of us were panting.

I felt something build up inside of me. From my core and it took all control of my body. My head tilted back and my back arched pushing me against andrew. He tried kissing me , swallowing my moans. But i couldn't even kiss him right. I was focused on the feelings my body was experiencing. Like it shattered into a million pieces.

I felt so tired. Exhausted even. I don't know whether it was because of what just happened or because i was already tired.

As i fell asleep i heard a light chuckle.

"Good night , Beautiful"

I feel into my deep sleep.