chapter 20

Our kiss was getting more intense. I could really feel andrews need for me. In certain places.He was touching me more vigorously. I couldn't help but want his hands everywhere. I tried to fight it because it was too soon. But every part of me wanted it . Before i knew it my mouth blurted..

"Make love to me"

Andrews fast kisses became slow gradually, he paused. Oh my gosh. Was this too soon? How could i be so stupid. I ruined it.

He lifted his head and gazed at me for a long time. He looked into my eyes for so long, looking for any signs of doubt. I could tell that he wanted to too. His eyes grew darker with need. So many things appeared in them. He just wanted to make sure i was ready.

"Are you sure?"

Was he considering it. Oh my gosh, yes. I've never felt like this before. I never considered sex, but with andrew i feel like i've wanted it all my life. Now, he's the only person i would want to be my first. His body so close too mine is bringing me all these unknown feelings.

" Yes"

I spoke too late. I felt cold liquids on my face. A few drops of rain fell on my head. How can it get any worse ? Seconds later it was pouring.

Andrew laughed. "I guess that's a no."

I was hoping he would still continue but by his body language i could tell he was going to say no. I desperatly thought of anything to change his mind.

" I've always wanted to make love in the rain"

Andrew stiffened. For some reason there was some kind of thrill in the idea. I know he felt it too. There was a glare in his eyes. I knew he was fighting it.

"Em ..we can't. We'll get sick, plus there's suppose to be a storm."

" And.. Getting sick didn't stop you from throwing me into icy cold water last time."

I had a point there.

But he was right it was bad. Thunder was starting to rumble and it scared me a bit. My body was soaked wet. All my clothes stuck to my body and every curve was surely showing.

But Andrew..Oh my Gosh. My mouth was watering just looking at him. The way his shirt clung to every ab, his chest. His v line was clearly visible.

Completely unaware, andrew's lips were on mine. He kissed me with so much power and thirst. He pulled me by my waist as i was pulling him down. Our bodies impossibly close. Andrew wanted us closer . He was leaning his body against me so much that i thought i would fall. There was nothing behind us to break it. I didn't care though. I was loving the feel of his lips on mine and how i fit so perfectly in his arms. I really could do this forever.

Finally i broke away, gasping for air. The mixture of rain and kissing for so long had me out of breath.

Andrew seemed to be okay, his lung capacity must be really strong.

" We really should go Em."

I wasn't satisfied but at least for now.

I agreed and we ran back to the car.

It was now i realized how cold it was , i was freezing.

Andrew realized and went round back. He grabbed a blanket and came back to the front.

"Here"

He wrapped it around me and went back to the driver seat.

What about him , i thought. He was so sweet trying to keep me warm. I could see the goosebumps on his skin and he was slightly shivering. I desperatly wanted to comfort him. Im glad he was driving a chevy truck. Because there was one seat in the front . I easily moved over and wrapped the blanket around him.