Chapter 11

chapter 11

Oh my gosh i thought. My head is pounding and it feels like i have a million massive headaches at once. I open my eyes and come eye to eye with Andrew. Was he watching me?

"Good Morning" He greets me and that the worst thing he could of done right now. " Sorry..here". He hands me a glass of water and two pain relievers.

"You Hungry?" I shook my head yeah, but that was really stupid because my headache became worse. I've never had a hangover before. There's a first time for everything i guess.

"I'll go make you something, sleep some more." Now that's the nicest thing Andrew could have done for me."

I felt warm fingers go through my hair. " Wake up." Andrew was sitting next to me with a cheese omelet and a glass of orange juice. I could really get used to breakfast in bed. Sitting up, i took a bite and was surprised at how good it was. What else does he have up his sleeve that he's not telling me about?

"This is really good. Who taught you to cook?"

"I used to stay in the kitchen with my mother when i was younger. I practically lived in there."

"Well i'm glad that came to great use."

Andrew was staring at me awhile after. It's like he was trying to read my mind.

andrews pov

Last night, keeps replaying in my mind. I can't help but wish it would happen again. I've been looking at Em closely for any signs of if she remembers anything from last night and she doesn't. My heart tugged at the thought.

she finished eating and headed to the shower. I was thinking about whether I should tell her about what happened. Would she be upset . Maybe I should leave it alone for now.looking around a bit I noticed she had a guitar in her room. I didn't,t know she played, does she sing. I would love to hear her voice, I think I'll ask her to sing to me.

with that in mind, the door opens and em walks in. She,s in her towel and all I'm thinking about is how I know she has nothing on under their. Last night I saw maybe 70 percent of her. Right now I know if that towel accidentally drops I would see a whole lot more and I get hard just from the thought of it. Her skin had a million droplets of water on It. " oh sorry should I leave"

"no it's fine you can just turn around, I have my towel on anyways"

Em. Walks to the other side of the bed and my back is to her. It,s driving me crazy knowing she,s getting dressed right behind me. I tried to make small talk as a distraction.

"I noticed you have a guitar, you play"

I picked my head up for a sec and did a double take. Em had a huge mirror in the room,and her reflection is what I was looking at. It was in front of me and I guess she forgot. I couldn't drag my eyes away as I saw her put one leg through her red lacy underwear and put the other. It,s like she was in slow motion. As she pulled it up I saw a glimpse of her backside. It was getting to quiet .

"yeah.. Ido but nobody,s ever heard me."

Unexpectedly she takes off the towel and continues. "I sing a little too"

I didn,t know what to say next because all my eyes were glued on was the beautiful sight in front of me. Her whole back was bare and sexy underwear revealed her butt. Impure thought came to mind but It took all my strength to push them away.all my strength to not walk over and give her the pleasure her body was screaming for. All the sweet kisses she deserved.

".uh..you should play for me sometime."

" if your lucky." I continued to watch as she put her milky white bra on. As good as they looked on her ,they would look so much better on the floor next to the bed.

Bringing myself back to reality I kept my head down . Watching her was only causing my heart to ache and a certain movement in my pants. I would not want her too notice my situation. Also I can,t have her so why put myself through all that pain.

Later we decided to watch a movie. Em got some snacks and we both agreed on watching the twilight trilogy. I've only seen the last movie and surprisingly it wasn't bad. Em has seen all of them but wants me to experience all three better. She settles on the couch next to me putting her silky legs on my lap and sits back to enjoy the show. I love how comfortable she is around me.

Em pov.

I love twilight. I fell in love with the movie and the books. Whenevr I love something I always want to share it with someone else. I know Andrew will like them just like me because we're so similar.

We ,ve just watched all three movies and Andrew,s really into it. I can,t seem to concentrate though. My legs re on Andrew and he,s absentmindly drawing circles on my legs. I don't think he knows what he's doing to me right now. His hands feel so good on my skin I can't help but think of what it,d be like to have him.....oh my gosh. I can't believe I'm having these thoughts about him. I need to stop.

Forty five minutes into the movie his phone rings.

"hello"...

...Hey how's everything..

..So soon..

..Everything's covered..

..ok ,see you there.."

He hangs up and looks at me. He removes the blanket and rubs his hand from my ankle up to my thigh. He wasn't doing it on purpose but I try my hardest to suppress a moan.

"sorry Em I have to go, my sister just called about her wedding up in Boston..I gotta go pack."

"she's getting married... out of the blue."

"no she told me awhile ago,..I guess I just forgot"

"what could be on your mind to make you forget your sisters wedding."

" you." I had to smile.he was so sweet."ok I have to go now."

"ok ..bye" he hugged me before he left.

It was already late. Once andrew left I lost all interest in the movie. So I went to bed.