chapter 14

I didnt really feel like coming to the club tonight, but i haven't seen my boys in awhile so i came for them. I decided to wear something casual. My olive green v neck, dark blue levis and some sperry's. My boy Jake has connections all over the city so we were in the VIP section tonight.

The guys were drinking alot getting wasted but i wasnt in the mood. I only had two shots and a beer. I just came from my trip so i just wanted to go home and chill out.

The club was pretty live. I saw alot of hot girls but none of them really caught my eye. I saw this redhead who had a really nice body dancing around but i could tell she was wasted.

" Yo Jake , redhead three o clock." His head quickly spun so he could check.

"I'll pass, i dont want to be the one there when she throws up".

I agreed with him. Almost all these girls were drunk. Good thing i didnt come looking for anyone.

I noticed a girl sitting at the bar though. Honestly she was the Hottest girl in the whole club. I spotted more than a dozen guys looking at her. I guess you can add me to that dozen or more. She had a dancers body. She had these beautiful curls that reminded me alot like someone i know. Or not, maybe i got mixed up with wanting to know her and actually knowing her. Her back was to me so i couldnt see her face. Everytime she would turn her head i would see a part of her face. I really hoped she wasnt one of the girls i slept with on one night stands, because whoever she was she really caught my attention. But i wasnt going to approach her. Not tonight. Her body posture was telling me she was upset about something so she came here to forget about everything. I guess it's not working out well for her because she still looks upset. For some reason i wanted to go comfort her but thats not my place, i would definetly be marked as a creep. She was a pretty good distraction though, I'll just watch her for the rest of the night.

My boys are acting crazy and i can't help but laugh at their stupidness. But my attention somehow keeps averting to this mystery girl who was now gone from the bar. I paniced but i don't know why. Maybe its because she was my only interest of the night.

My eyes roam the room like crazy looking for her until they find her on the dance floor in the crowd. Her side is still to me but theres someone else behind her dancing. Everytime she turns her head to the music i get a different glimpse of her face. She begins to look even more familiar. There dancing together and i have this urgent feeling though. Not jealousy but im worried. I feel like shes someone i know and i dont want her to do something stupid. Shes dancing with a stranger and there dancing impossibly close. Its like there having sex on the dancefloor. The only thing in mind is too look after her because this guy looks like hes taking advantage if the fact that shes drunk. She turns around to look at him and my heart completely stops.

No there's no way. There's no way that that's her. She wouldn't be here with a stranger like that. He kisses her and whispers something into her ear. Her head nods and i see them kiss again, even more intense. All of a sudden he grabs her hand and she leaves with him willingly. Oh my Gosh how can she be so reckless.Who knows what he could do to her. I call up my friends but i feel like its no use. There too drunk to be in this situation. I rememberd liam didnt drink so i called him. Before i knew it my mouth was already blurting out her name.

"Emily!.... Emily!....Emily!... Emily wait!.. Emily!.. where are you going!...who is that!.....shit!...Emily!...Emily! Liam lets go."

I know she heard me because i was literally yelling my brains out. She was ignoring me. I couldn't help but panic.

The music was so loud but i knew my voice got to her beacuse she looked around. I told Liam and we started to go after them. I was so aggressive pushing people out the way i wouldnt be surprised if half the club was on the floor. I didn't care though, she was more important. We got outside and she was just getting into the car. I ran as fast as i could and yanked her arm back so fast i wouldnt be surprised if she fell. I then threw myself at the guy and pushed him against the wall.