chapter 17

I've been in the house for two days. I haven't left once. Not for the store, nothing. One, because i'm scared of running into Robert again because i know i'll do something stupid. And two..well I don't have the energy to go out. All my energy has been put into crying and feeling sorry for myself.

The bed hasn't been that bad to me so i spent some quality time with it. Ive watched episode of friends and managed to get to season 2 of One Tree Hill on netflix.

I've been calling Andrew everyday and he's not picking up. Could he be ignoring me? No , Andrew would never do that. I hate myself for doubting him and thinking so low of him. He's the only one that was there for me through everything and now I think he's avoiding me.

Maybe that's why your alone. My inner thoughts are really killing me.

It's been a week and six days since we've talked. He was suppose to come back last sunday and now its saturday morning. That's two weeks. Well tomorrow will be two weeks.

Maybe he's staying with his sister longer. Yeah, hes probably spending time with the family. They dont see each other often.

No wait, she should be on her honeymoon.

Im really worried about him. Picking up the phone I dial his number and call. No answer.

Then i just call Zayn.

"hello"

" hey zayn..im lonely..can you come over."

" ahah.. sure"

Fifteen minutes later zayn is knocking on the door. He brings two boxes of pizza and i couldn't thank him enough. I was starving.

We settle for a movie and watch it. Me and Zayn are alike in movie taste. We both love medieval type action movies so we watched Troy.

When it was over i thought me and him had some catching up to do.

" So traitor..how was your summer..what in NY made you unavialable to contact your best friends.

He laughed.

"I'm really sorry about that emily"

"Its fine ..come on tell me"

"Actually i met someone."

" Girl ...or guy?" I burst out laughing. i havent laughed in days. it was just

dying to come out.

Zayn looked at me with a im going to kill you look. So i stopped.

"A girl..dumbass, but she's perfect. Shes beautiful and everytime i think shes done she amazes me with something else."

The look Zayn had said it all. She was special. He really liked her.

"Im happy for you, You deserve to be with someone like that"

I couldnt help but feel jealous though. I wish someone would say those things about me.

"Thanks..The good news is shes moving down here in a few months ..how lucky is that."

"Wow thats great..I cant wait to meet her."

Im really happy for him. Hes a nice sweet and respectable young man. Any girl would be lucky to have him. I just hope she knows that.

"What about you loverboy ..imean girl"

"HA HA.. I guess you know about me and andrew."

"yes now tell me everything."

I told him. From andrew to robert to the kiss, everything.

"Wow..you need to tell him emily..even if your scared.Its always good to put things out and know the result instead of wonder , what if?"