💚💜 15 💚💜

One year later .......

It was Yeontan's first birthday and Taehyung was busy getting him cleaned up

Jungkook was watching from the door frame smiling at the scene

Tae's POV

I picked up Yoentan and wrapped him in a towel making sure he's completely covered

I put him on the bed applied some baby oil on him and covered him in a blanket then I went to get his clothes

" My baby is a year old today, and you know what's special about this day ? Your papa was born on the same day as you and he's 23 today he's a big boy just like you "

Yeontan showed his toothy smile and giggled cutely

" I got you this to wear now but later in the day at yours and your papas  party  you will look like a prince "

I put it on him

" Do you like it ?"

He giggled and clapped this tiny hands

" Awwww you love it , well your papa got it for you he's got style nowadays at first it was terrible but don't tell him that it's our little secret"

" I think that won't be easy to keep "

" Oh my Jungkook you startled me luckily I wasn't holding Yeontan or I would have dropped him "

" Oh don't worry about that I know you can never drop him even in your sleep "

I turned towards him 

He pulled me in his arms

" Yeontan seems to catch your attention more than me lately , I feel left out "

I cupped his face

" There is no way either one of you can replace the other no matter how cute the other is "

He leant down and kissed me deeply  and passionately

Yeontan giggled and we pulled out

We both laughed

" What a party pooper my son is come here you "

He carried him and Yeontan pulled on Jungkook's ear

" Papa"

" Hey there little one my prince looks amazing will you help daddy chose his suit for tonight ?"

" Oh he will but now he's going to be with both his grandmas right SoekJin ?"

" Oh yes Hoseok these two love birds need some time to themselves now hand over our precious Yeontan and you two have three hours we will do all the preparations "

Jungkook gave Yeontan to my mom

" Wait omma I have made this list for the things I want to have at the party and Jungkook and I have approved all this together "