8

"Then let's meet the children."

With that said Taehyung rose from his seat, strolled around the table and stood in front of Eunsoo, waiting for her to get up and follow him.

As Eunsoo got up from her seat both of them left the room with Taehyung leading the way and Eunsoo following behind him.

Just a simple smile from Taehyung, Eunsoo was already feeling confident in herself. She was prepared for whatever was coming her way or any type of reaction from kids.

Because she makes up her mind that even if kids will not like her or she will make mistakes or even it will be difficult for her to handle a few things, she will try her best to pass all these hurdles on her way and make Taehyung proud of her.

Just the thought of making Taehyung proud makes her feel all giddy inside. Also, a small Taehyung rectangle smile -which she loves so much and kinda finds cute- towards her will make her fly high in the sky.

They crossed the big corridor that connected the Taehyung office to the ground and on the opposite side of that corridor where a big hall room was situated where all the kids were.

"So, on the one side of the stairs is a big room where normally all the kids stay and on the side that room is used for storage. And the room next to it is the kitchen." Taehyung pointed towards the rooms while telling the setting of the room. Eunsoo nodded her head in response.

"And the room upstairs..." Taehyung pointed to the upper portion of the building, halting in his step. Eunsoo stopped right beside Taehyung and listened attentively to whatever Taehyung was telling her.

"Currently they are not in the use cause you know they are kids so a big room is enough for them now." Taehyung finished explaining to Eunsoo and started to walk towards the room where the kids were.

He stopped in front of the door of the room, his hand placed on the big handle of the room. He turns his head slightly towards Eunsoo and gives her an ensuring smile. A small smile played on Eunsoo's lips as she again felt a little bit nervous.

"Fighting..." Taehyung said, giving some encouragement to Eunsoo. With that Taehyung opens the door and goes inside. There all the kids were busy in their little world running from here to there, chasing each other with giggling sounds echoing in the room.

Some of them were also sitting on the floor with colouring books in their hands and some of them playing with toys. When someone says that kids are real angels and they can make you forget about anything, they were right cause right now the same goes with Taehyung and Eunsoo.

They were just standing at the door smiling like a fool and forgetting about why they had come there. When Miss Kate approaches them they both come back to their senses. "Taehyung-ah do you need anything?" Miss Kate asked politely with a sweet smile on her face.

"Thanks for your concern. I just came here to introduce Eunsoo to the kids, she is joining us from today." Taehyung pointed towards Eunsoo who was standing a few steps back from him.

Miss Kate turns towards Eunsoo with the same big smile on her lips and walks towards her. "Sweetheart I'm Kate, it's nice to meet you." Miss Kate gave her a hug with a big smile on both of their faces.

"I'm Eunsoo. It's nice to meet you too, Miss Kate." Eunsoo said while pulling away from the hug. "And don't hesitate to ask about anything, I am always here to help you, dear." Eunsoo nodded her head in response.

"Now it's time to meet kids." Miss Kate steps back while her left-hand remains on Eunsoo's waist. Taehyung walked into the room and clapped his hands to get the children's attention towards him.

When the kids heard a clapping sound their attention quickly went towards Taehyung who was now sitting on the floor in the middle of the room. All the kids circle him and start to chatter with him asking how he is.

"Oppa why are you here? Is it because a new family is going to come here and bring one of us with them?" Suddenly a little girl with cute chubby cheeks, round brown eyes with her small lips in a cute pout said.

Everyone's attention went towards her. A sad expression came on three of the adult's faces with the thought of how someone abandoned such an adorable creature. Taehyung quickly composed himself.

"No, but I bring someone grester with me this time who is going to spend time with you, play with you and read you stories," Taehyung said.

"Hyung, will that person play with my cars too?" A boy jumped in excitement with both of her hands clasped together. Taehyung chuckled at his cuteness and nodded his head in response.

"Oppa, will they also make my hair pretty like a princess?" Taehyung picks up the girl and makes her sit on his thighs. "Yes, but you know you are already a pretty princess, baby." Taehyung caressed the girl's smooth cheeks with his big hands which made the girl giggle.

Eunsoo was standing with Miss Kate this whole time seeing Taehyung interact with the kids. He was so good with handling them, answering each one of them with his cute box smile. Sitting with them, he too seemed like a small kid who was finding his happiness with their happiness.

"Ok ok, enough question. Let me first introduce her to you." Taehyung announced making all the kids jump with excitement. "Eunsoo..." Taehyung turned and called her.

Eunsoo grinned when all the kids faced her. She came to where Taehyung was sitting and sat beside him. One of the boys gradually neared her, he sat on her lap making himself comfortable. He looks up at Eunsoo with big mysterious eyes.

Eunsoo was a little surprised by the boy act but she smiled looking gleams in the boy's eyes. "Noona you are so beautiful." The boy in her lap said with a smile setting on his lips.

"Thank you! You are handsome too." She stroked his cheeks which made the little boy in her lap blush making Taehyung and Miss Kate chuckled.

"Unnie, I also want to sit with you?" The girl in Taehyung's lap also came near her and sat beside Eunsoo's leg. They started to chatter with each other. Slowly all the kids circle her leaving Taehyung alone.

Taehyung quietly stood up from his sitting place and walked towards Miss Kate who was standing near the door this whole time with a smile on her face.

"I think kids like her. They all get along with her so quickly where you remember they take time getting along with me and you when they first come here." Miss Kate said while slightly turning her face to Taehyung. Taehyung nodded his head in agreement, looking at Eunsoo with such adoration in his eyes.

"Yes, she has some type of charm in her that makes everyone attracted to her even though I can't resist it too."

------------------•••------------------

Here is the next chapter of the book.

I hope you all will like it. And don't forget to give me your feedbacm