4

Eunsoo was laying on the couch early in the morning blankly looking at the ceiling of the living room with many thoughts crossing her mind.

Today she didn't go to the park for her morning walk even though she was not going to park for a whole week.

She didn't get herself to go out of the house too because it's been one month since she saw that guy and it becomes impossible for her to kick that person out of her mind.

She did not want to think about him, but it seems like that the guy had captured her whole mind, not leaving her even in her dreams.

It was strange for her to think about a person she doesn't even know. She knows she wanted to meet him but doesn't know where to find him.

It's like life was playing a trick to her by making her like someone whom she didn't even know whether he lives in Seoul or not but there was still a little hope in her heart that made her keep going.

She got startled when she heard her mom calling her name. She sits up on the couch and turns around to see her mom coming towards her.

"Yes mom," she didn't even know the sadness in her voice, but her mom did notice it making her frown. She came and sat beside Eunsoo, taking her soft hand in her slightly wrinkled one.

"Eunsoo, are you okay? You seem off for a few days. Staying at home and not even going to the park for one week. Did something wrong?" She asked Eunsoo.

Eunsoo's eyes widened on her mother's statement. Did she become this obvious that her mom even notices the change of her behaviour?

"I'm totally fine mom. Don't worry." Eunsoo speaks in baby language with a pout on her lips before hugging her mom, resting her head on her mom shoulder face snuggled in her neck.

Her mother laughed at her action before hugging her back. "Ah look at yourself being a big baby." Both of them turned their heads when they heard Jimin's voice.

"Mom seems like someone is being jealous here." Eunsoo fired back in response, and she got a chuckle from her brother.

"And why will I be jealous of you?"Jimin came and sat on the sofa beside the couch wearing black leather tight jeans with a big plaid overshirt and boots.

"Because you know, mom loves me more than you." Eunsoo crossed her arms over her chest with a wide grin on her face and one eyebrow rise.

"I will let you think that way, baby sister." Jimin started to laugh when a pout appeared on Eunsoo's face because he knew she wouldn't like being called a baby.

"How many times have I said to you to not call be a baby? Mom, he is teasing me again." Eunsoo turned towards her mother with a pout who was sitting there with a smile on her face seeing her children teasing each other.

"When two of you stop bickering like a child?" She said, smiling before standing and going towards the kitchen.