6

"You"

Eunsoo said at the same time as Taehyung. Both of their mouths hang open whereas Jimin and Miss Kate were looking back and forth from Taehyung to Eunsoo face. They were extremely confused about the current situation.

"Taehyung do you know my sister?" Jimin asked Taehyung who seemed to now come back to his senses. "Yeah I have seen her a few times in the park where I go with -Wait what your sister. Why didn't I know before this that you have a sister."

Taehyung was shocked to get new information. Jimin chuckled at Taehyung's reaction, "You never asked so I never tell you and by the way why did I tell you about my sister. If you start to flirt with her or something else because she is pretty just like me." Jimin asked while wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

Taehyung scoffed at Jimin childishness. "I still think about when you will wake up from your dreams." "So, you are saying, I'm not handsome." "Maybe, something like that." Taehyung laughed when Jimin hissed because he successfully succeeded in making Jimin pissed off.

During this whole situation, Miss Kate had already left the room and Eunsoo was standing at the same spot as before because somehow she was happy to finally meet the guy that was always in her mind for a few days and was shocked. After all, she didn't get over the fact that Taehyung noticed her in the park.

But maybe it was any type of sign from the faith to make Taehyung her's. If it is the case then she was ready to do anything to make Taehyung fall for her just like she was starting to fall in love with Taehyung too. 

Suddenly she came out of her thoughts when she heard Jimin called her name, 'Eunsoo?'. She turns towards her brother with embarrassment because Taehyung's attention was also towards her. 

'Yeah!', that's the only word that came out of her mouth. She was suddenly feeling anxious because of all the spotlight on her way though there were only two people in the room other than her.

"He is Taehyung, a friend of mine that I told you about but it seems like you two already know each other," Jimin said while looking from Taehyung to Eunsoo faces.

"Yeah-I mean no. I saw him in the park and one day we bump into each other, other than that we don't even know each other's names until today." Eunsoo said after overcoming her nervousness.

"Yeah, she is right. Ahh, how dumb of me I forgot to ask you for a seat. Please take a seat." Taehyung gestures them towards the seat with a sweet smile on his lips. Both of them pulled the seat and sat down.

Eunsoo eyes were strolling around observing the office. The room was in beige. Pics were hanging on the wall behind Taehyung. In those pictures frame, there were pics of a boy that must be Taehyung with a couple surely his parents.

There were other pics of Taehyung where he was standing in the ground of the school with a football in one hand and the other making a peace sign near his eye with a box smile on his face. He seems to be in his teenage years in that picture.

Then there were other pics with him standing with a couple of boys. That's when her eyes stop on the pic that has Taehyung but this time there was a girl beside him and both of them were looking at each other while there was a smile on their lips when the pic was taken.

That girl was so beautiful. Having pale skin and blonde long hairs were suiting her perfecting. She seems like some kind of a model. With her angelic look and a soft smile on reddish lips, almond-shaped eyes, long eyelashes kissing her cheeks. Everything looks so breathtaking about her.

Now she notices there were few more pics of that girl and Taehyung on the wall. She seems someone close to him. Maybe his sister, his cousin, a friend or maybe his girlfriend- she quickly shook her head just as the thought came into her mind it went away.

She again turns her attention towards Jimin and Taehyung who just stop talking about something that she didn't even listen to because she was so engrossed in her thoughts that she even forgot about their presence in the room.

"So, Eunsoo Jimin just told me you are interested in doing a job here. Is it true?" Taehyung turns towards her with a pen between her long slender fingers and his other hand resting beneath his chin.

So that's what they were talking about- she nodded her head in response, "I was quite bored after my graduation and didn't know what to do. And Jimin also somehow feels it and maybe I also little threaten him to get me a job too." Taehyung laughed at Eunsoo's response.

Eunsoo giggled when she felt Jimin glaring at her. "And besides all that I love kids and get along with them easily, so I feel like this was the job meant for me when Jimin mentioned it to me."

"I will be really glad if you join us. So, will you like to be part of this Orphanage?" Taehyung asked her with such a sweet smile that could melt anyone that instant and Eunsoo was feeling like melting at that moment.

"I will be glad to be part of this," Eunsoo replied with excitement and joy. Now she will be able to spend some time with Taehyung. Now she got a chance to know him better to get a little closer to him. 

She got her chance to make Taehyung her or maybe not, who knows.

▫▪▫ 💢💢💢💢 ▫▪▫

Here is the next chapter of the book.

I hope you all will like it. And don't forget to give me your feedback.