The end??

Sooo

Sooo...

How are you guys?

Me?

Well let's just say I'm not doing so good.

This something that I have been thinking about, but I'd like to address some things first.

To begin, I'd like to start with some good news. I graduated (finally after a year).

Now onto the bad news. 

Im having trouble registering into my classes. Apparently some of my files are missing so I have to wait until I retrieve my final transcript to register for classes.

Secondly, and most importantly, I live in the heart of the US, the southern if you will, and there's been alot of storms lately,  most notably tornadoes.

Flooding, and destruction of towns are a big deal at the moment and it's been hard to update as of late when im trying to not be taken away by a tornado.

It's been pretty bad, there have been loss of life really close to me and it's pretty scary. 

As for the story, I have been thinking about giving the story away or just not continuing it anymore....

I don't think I will, but I'd thought I'd share my thoughts with you guys anyways.

Updates?

Flooding, and destruction of towns are a big deal at the moment and it's been hard to update as of late when im trying to not be taken away by a tornado.

So maybe next week.

I hope you guys can understand. Im really trying to write longer chapters like I used to.  But it's been hard.  I'll try to work in the little time that I get as these issues occur. 

Thank you to those who understand.