Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Lost Silver's P.O.V

Sweet mother of Marry.

Sally stepped on my feet which hurt like a son of a..... oh wait I don't cuss.

On the other hand all the guys were gawking (except Sally) at what I'm assuming Dark's sister as he was glaring at each and every one of them clearly not liking the fact that they were checking his sister out. I couldn't see her though so I continued watching whatever was on T.V a rerun of a T.V show that I never heard of but I still watched it.

"Dibs!" Was all I heard and all the guys(except Sally who was happy to have another girl in the house) ran to her pushing Dark out of the way who growled and pulled out his sword pushing his way through the crowd of boys (and Sally) and standing protectively in front of his sister.

"All of you perverted fuckers back the fuck off ." Dark sneered his face turning into a scowl. "And Sally darling could you step back for a moment" Dark said but in a much sweeter voice and with a smile. Sally obeyed and stepped back.

"Dark I can handle it." A female voice said from behind Dark as she stepped out fully and I can now clearly see why the guys were gawking at her.

She had slightly and faintly a grey tint on her skin along with (H/L) (H/C) with bleach white tips. Her eyes also contained silver but closely you can see specks of (E/C). She also wore an attire similar to Darks except hers was more feminine and hugged her figure that suited her. (Her attire:dark_link_s_tunic_by_cosmiccosplaygirls-d67zf7v )

I'm not gonna lie she is very beautiful and could capture one man's heart in an instance but I just didn't see her like that so shrugging I went over to the kitchen and searched for something to munch on before returning back to my previous spot and continued watching what I think is called 'The Middle' I think that's what its called.

"Silver can you hand us some drinks." I think Jeff called out.

"W-what k-kind of d-drinks?" I said in the loudest voice I could. Hey its not my fault I'm shy like I said before I'm just not used to being social around people as you can see.

"Silver speak up" Ben called out this time near the door where they've been this whole time.

"I s-said w-what k-kind of d-drinks d-do you w-want?" I said even louder but sadly they still couldn't hear me as I heard them all saying 'What did he say?' or 'Is he still even there?'.

"Silver just come here." E.J said. Sighing I left my bag of lays on the floor and approached seeing them near the stairwell all surrounding Darks sister except Sally who sat on her lap.

"Y-yes?" I said barely above a whisper but you can't blame me when they all looked at me. One thing everyone should know is that I hate the attention on me.

"Can you bring us some drinks?" Jeff repeated and I looked at Sally and motioned her to come help me.

"W-what k-kind?" I quietly asked but Jeff just looked at me confused.

"Even when your close I can barely hear you. You might as well be a mute." Jeff scoffed and I only blushed pink from embarrassment.

"Don't talk to him like that!" Sally exclaimed defending me and my love for her only grew, in a brotherly way of course.

"Shut the hell up Sally" Jeff spat at Sally and I could fell anger bubbling through me. It seemed the others knew it too except Jeff.

"Ugh Jeff I thi-"

E.J couldn't finish his sentence because in an instance I pinned Jeff to the ground where I punched him square on the nose causing a crack to be heard.