Chapter 5

I shifted in my seat and my eyes refused to look at a particular spot in the room.

The lack of sound made everything just more awkward and at the moment I really wish I could disappear.

"What's your name again?" The sudden noise made me jump. I shakingly turned towards the source of the noise, but avoided eye contact. I didn't know how to interact with others and I always tried to only interact with one person a day.

Apparently that won't work anymore.

"....."

I couldn't answer. Even if could answer it would be too late to answer and so the silence continued.

From the corner of my eye I noticed her figure stand up. It appeared that she was looking around the room and the few papers I hunged up.

"Are these maps?" She questioned.

I turned and noticed she was looking at the region maps in my game. Nodding once again she hummed as she browsed through them. With insecurity i began to wonder what she thought of them.

Perhaps she couldn't read them because they were too messy.

Or what if she found them boring.

What if she founf me boring.

As more thoughts clouded my mind, I failed to notice a smirking [Y/n] crawling towards me.

"Boo."
...
...
...

Now, in my defense we both knew nothing about the other.

I didn't know that she was extremely skilled in stealth and often liked to perform mischievous acts. Something she did often while trapped in the code in order to pass time.

During that time she had become so skilled that she could outskill her own brother, who happened to be considered a trained assassin.

She was not aware of the fact that I scare easily. A simple butterfly can cause my heart to beat a million times per minute.

Perhaps it would have prevented this accident from happening.

"...."

Dark sighed.

"So your telling me you punched her square in the jaw, even possibly have broken her jaw, because she scared you."

"I-n my d-defense...."

A/n: How did i used to write a thousand words per chapter? Because right now it baffles me.