Chapter 4

{Lost Silver's POV }

After much explaining and constant interruptions, Slender managed to get through the rules without cutting someone's head off. It wouldn't have been the first time it would happen though, however I was still happy to not see anyone's lifeless eyes gaze into my own as their head just..rolls around the floor.

"Hey Silver do you wanna play tea party again?" Sally asked when she jumped onto my lap and I smiled at her with a nod. How could I say no?

Cheering, she dragged me by the shirt and I merely floated along as I hummed out a familiar tune. 'These walls could use a retouch. The color is starting to fade.' I thought as I glanced to the faded emerald green walls that began to fade. Though I knew they would probably remain untouched since no one enjoys doing a chore.

A hand made its way to my line of sight and I realized Sally had been trying to capture my attention. "Y-es Sally?" I asked.

Sally huffed. "Slendy wants to talk to you." I looked at her pointing finger and as I turned my heart nearly leaped out of my chest when I saw Slender standing patiently just a few feet away. The invisible aura of authority adding to my fear.

I tried my best to smile as I followed the tall man toward his office. The hallway appeared to be closing in on me the closer I got to his office. It truly was ridiculous how afraid I was of the man that pratically saved my life, but there wasn't much I could do but hope this fear will eventually leave.

Eventually we stood a couple of feet away from the brown oak door. I was ready to turn around and run for the hills but ultimately the sqeaking of the door hinges echoed throughout the hall and Slender turned to me as if silently reasuring me.

"Come in." He said- or rather ordered.

I didn't bother taking a seat on one of the leather chairs for I was hoping that whatever he had to say, it would be quick. As he seated down into his chair a wave of awkward silence ensued and I wanted to die all over again.

One of us would have to break the silence and I was sure I was the one that would have to. Gathering up the little courage I had I opened my mouth to speak.

.....
....

Only to get completely shut down.

"You'll be sharing your room with the new guest. Seeing as you're one of the few that actually has morals, I hope you'll make (Y/n) feel safe."

First of all, why?

I had just gathered the courage only for you to completely blow me off and lose the little confidence I had.

Of course I would never say that out loud though and I only stared in complete shock at this new predicament.

"W-what?"

A/n: short chapter, I know, but I just came back after months(?) And i need to get back into the flow of things rather than just jumping straight into it. I also need to plan everything out again since I deleted all notes for thia story.

Oops.

I can't promise when the bext update will be, but it wont take as long as this one did.