Chapter 7

A bead of sweat rolled down Silvers forehead at the intense stare little Sally casted upon him. The fact that she had been staring him down for the past few minutes was enough to make Silver squirm in his seat.

Still he tried his best to enjoy his time with her. "Y-your tea is g-getting c-co-" he tried telling her only to spill his own tea when she slammed her fists on the table.

The force chipped away at some of the wood from the impact, but it was nothing new to Silver. He was well aware that despite her young and childlike personality, she possesses the strength of an adult man.

Which by the way, did frighten Silver but never voiced the thought.

"Silver!" She yelled with a huff. "Why don't you try talking to her!?"

He blushed a scarlet red that reached to the tips of his ears. "W-well she is a s-stranger." He said as he fiddled with the tiny spoon in his tea cup.

Again she glared. "But she's your roomate! Maybe you could be friends"

Silver shook his head. "She scares me"  he admitted with a brighter blush on his cheeks.

And it wasn't a lie. The fact that she could kill them all if she were to turn evil sent a very unpleasant chill down his spine.

"Why? She's pretty" Sally commented, no longer upset at her 'older brother'.

Silver sweatdropped. Even if she was in fact pretty it didn't make her any less intimidating. Plus, there was Dark who would cut his head off if he did something even remotely insulting or wrong towards his only sibling.

He was reminded of when Dark found out he accidentally punched his sister in the jaw. Sure he's been afraid of him other times, but that time his fear towards Dark matched with the household master. Just the thought made a cold shiver run through him.

"Sally could we just e-eat cookies and f-forget what happened?" Was his input, but Sally was not having it.

Grabbing Silver by the strings of his hoodie, she pulled him towards her till his eyes met hers. " Talk. To. Her"

"Y-yes m'am." He finally agreed. He's said it once and he'll say it again,

Sally is really scary when she can be.

A/N: it's been about a year or two right? I know I'm a slow writer and alot if it has to do with the fact that I am also very forgetful. Regardless of that I still want you guys to know that I'll keep writing until this story is completed I swear.

I hate leaving things uncompleted.