chapter 54

Ebony
i wasn't believing what i was hearing my one and only brother was gone. All the thong that we had been through together. This wasnt the end of this at all i was going to find out who did this and they was gonna get dealt with personally by me.

Mark
Good i had got that nigga dead before boss man will found out about it. I cant let him down or that would have been my ass. I hurried up and got in my car then drove off. I was half way to the warehouse when i seen a lady and her daughter on the road. It looked to me that either her car had broken down or ran out of gas. I was just gonna continue driving but it was really dark outside and ian wanna do that so i stopped. I got out my car and walked over to her head was laying on the steering wheel and she was crying. I went up to her and asked was she okay her face looked familiar to be but i just couldn't remember her name.

Mark:hey are you okay wats your name u need me to call anyone for you

Zy:my name is Zy and no u can continue on going where you was off to ion need any help
Mark:zy yea thats your name wasnt you datin...

Zy:i was dating slim not anymore look i really prfer not to talk right now i just need time alone

Mark:well im not gonna leave you and your daughter out here alone and just leave. Then something may happen to yalland ill feel bad cause i left.

Zy:then leave and forget you ever saw us

Mark:no im not leaving you im getting in

Zy:ugh....

Mark:so u wanna talk about it?

Zy:i dont think that i want to dicuss this with you

Mark:well watever it is you will be okay look im not gone leave yall out here by yourself but if you don't want me to take you then at leastse let me call you somebody for you.

Zy:no i think you should just leave i told you that i was gonna be okay

Mark:ight well y'all be safe out here im gone

Candy
It was now 12:56am in the morning when i woke up feeling strange. I really didn't know wat it was but i knew that it was something. I looked over to my left and will was still laying there sleep. I got up and walked to the kids room. They was still tuckrd in their beds how i left them. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to get me something to drink. Thats when i heard a knock at the door.

Candy:who is it

Slim:its slim let me in

Candy:slim you gone have to go home until in the morning cause its late and will still sleep.

Slim:just let me in im not here for will im here for you it will be quick

Candy:wat u need to talk to me for slim

Slim:just step outside so we can talk it will be quick

Candy:umm ion know about this but okay

Slim:look i know its late but i couldn't just sit there without telling you not another day and holding it in.

Candy:wat are you talking about slim.