Chapter 5

Candy pov
The next morning i woke up with the baddest headache ever. It felt like i was hit upside my head with a glass bottle. I tried ti get up but i realized that i was chained to a bed. As i looked around i knew that i wasn't home anymore. The Windows was tinted and the room was very dim. It had the most horrible smeel that one could bare to smell. All of a sudden i heard the door knob twisting that when i saw a very tall muscular guy. He was darkskin with white pearly teeth and he dressed nice.

Will pov
I walked down to the basement to see that she was finnaly woke. I hated to do it she was a pretty girl but when you take something that belongs to me i take something thats valuable to you. I just have a i don't care attitude and im down for watever. I bet you wondering why your here right? I asked her well your bitch ass mom and dad took something that nelongs to me and of i don't then your ass won't never see daylight again. You can say bye to your education,friends nd freedom.
Candy pov
As he was talking a tear rolled down my face. I cant believe this my life is over i said. Why did you have to take me why didn't your just kidnapped one of them or both and kill them off they don't deserve to live. But instead you kidnapped somebody who aint have shit to do with none of this. I didn't smoke your shit up neither did i steal from you. So im need you to let me the fuck go. Dont you know that you can go to jail for kidnapping somebody. Then he stood over in front of me and punched me hard in my face. He stopped and kicked me in my stomach. I was left in a pool of blood.