chapter 34

Bossman will pov
It been a while since candy been gone. I really miss her i know i said that so many times before but i really do. I wish i could just talk to her one more time and let her know how i really felt about her i never expressed my true feeling to her like i should have. I saw hervthe other day while she was working i wanted to say something to her so bad but what i saw made me so upset. I saw her at a table with slim talking and shit. I couldn't waste my time trying to figure out where candy was or who she was with ion kno why but i had a feeling that the baby could be mines but i really didn't know because she was sleeping with my brother. Well at that time yall know i creep around with alexis and well 2 weeks later she came back and said she found out she was pregnant. How i knew it was mines was because i was her first i took her virginity thats how. Well tommorow she have a doctors appointment at 10:30 so i gotta take her there.

5months later
Candy pov
It was the middle of June i was now 5 months. Today was my doctors appointment so i could see the gender of my baby. I was so happy because i was finnaly going to see what i was having. I got up and took my shower and put on some comfortable clothes. After that i went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast some grits eggs and toast with pan sausages.
After i was done i cleaned up my kitchen then i was pit the door. I made it to the doctors around 10:00 my appointment was at 10:45. I checked in and filled out my information. As i sat down i saw a girl she looked as if she was 17 or 18 you know younger than me. I came and sat next to her

Candy:hey
Alexis:hey
Candy:im candy and you?
Alexis:im Alexis how many months are you
Candy:im 5 months and you
Alexis:im also 5 months im here to see my gender of my baby
Candy:so am i hey if you want we can go baby shopping together.
Alexis:yes i would love that here let me give you my number
×××-×××-××××
Candy:okay ill give you a text
Alexis:oh yea let me introduce my boyfriend to you.
Candy:okay where is he
Alexis:he was in the restroom oh wait here he is this is my boyfriend will
Candy: ummm...... Nice to meet you again i think
Alexis: will i didn't know you knew her
Will: um yea i kniw her
Alexis:how yall know eachother
Candy:i rather not talk about that right now. Its  not a good time to talk about it.
Alexis:okay well you have my number text me sometimes.
Candy:okay i will
Alexis:okay well ota time for my doctors appointment bye. Come on bae
Will:you go ahead ill be there in few minutes
Candy:may i ask what you looking at
Will:how you been
Candy:i been good matter fact marvellous.
Will:damn you don't have to say it like that but thats good
Candy:okay welk yoy can gi then you girlfriend is waiting on you.
Will:she know im coming i just wanna talk to you.
Candy:what you wanna talk to me about
Will:well i really miss you like so much i wish you would just forgive me and come back home where you belong.
Candy:i have a home that i purchased on my own and that i worked hard for. Just  to show you that i didn't need tou for anything

Will:babe can u just give another chance i love you so much. I won't give up until i have you back and thats a promise.

Candy:listen i have ti go its time for my appointment

Will:ight well can i call you later on today or stop by i really need to talk to you.

Candy:ion kno just yet ill let you know
Will:okay love ya💕

Doctor Williams
Hello how are you miss williams
Candy:im doing good
Doctor:okay well i see you are hear for your ultrasound and to see your gender of your baby.
Candy:yes i am
Doctor:okay im going to need you to go change into this gown and come back.
Candy:okay doc

Doctor:okay so this might be a little cold but its will warm up
Candy:okay
Doctor:cingratulations ms Williams looks to me you are having a boy
Candy:omg yes thank you
Doctor:okay so i will print out your papers then u will be ready to go.

Bossman will pov
I got a chance to see candy in the flesh today. I was happy to see her i know she still wanted me i saw the glow in her eyes when i was talking to her. I'll drop everything just to have her to myself. I want to change myself for the better in case this other child is mines i want ti be a good father to them both. After we was done in the doctors we left alexis was having a girl. I was happy for her she had only 4 months left until she have the baby.