chapter 29

The next morning
"Phone ringing "☎
Bossman will:wassup
Candy:hey babe don't forget 8 get discharged today at 11
Bossman will:oh shit i forgot wat time is it
Candy:its 10:39
Bossman will:ight I'm be on the way let me get dressed.
"Click"

Bossman will: ayee you gone have to get up and leave
Alexis:why so early where you going
Bossman will: why u acting like my girl u don't need to be knowing all of that.
Alexis: so who was that on your phone will was that your hoe
Bossman will:oh you gots to go like right fucking now.
Alexis:its all good you wanna fuck me then kick me out  okay this not the last time you gone hear from me believe that.
Bossman will: yea yea watever
Bossman will pov
Ian wanna do ole girl like that but ion know what she thought this was. Its already enough that i lied and said i wasn't dating nobody and i was with candy. I juet hope she never find out about this. Now im on the way to the hospital to pick up candy.

Candy pov
Today was the day i left the hospital. I really didn't like it here because i couldn't move around like i wanted the nurse here tell me not to do this not to do that. Its so hard when you used to doing stuff on your own but i guess this will due until im back on my feet. Yesterday when will came and visit me here he wanted me to remeber what had happend but i couldn't. But it all came back to me this morning i remeber it all from the beggining to ending.

Bossman will:hey babe you all ready to go
Candy:yes im ready and i have something to tell you
Bossman will:wassup you can tell me anything. You know im alwys down to listen.
Candy:okay well you remember when you had asked me did i remember any thing from that day
Bossman will:yea i remember what about it you know some
Candy:well yes after you left it all had came back to me. I was in the kitchen cooking dinner when i had head someone at the door. I went and looked and it was a tall big bone lady at the door. When i had opened it she said her name was asia and that you had something what she was looking for. After i cussed her out we started arguing then i saw the same girl who was at the girl chrissy house moe come out with a gun to my head. They was asking me where was the key but i had no idea what they was talking about. I told them that in order to get it they gone have to kill me  because im not letting them in. Thats when moe aimed the gun back at me and let loose 4 shots after that i was on the ground with a blurred vision.

Bossman will:that's good that what i wanted to hear now lets go i got business to handle. I can't take you back to the house right now we moving to another one its to much going on i just want to know that you safe when i leave the house.

Candy:so where am i suppose to stay if we can't live there???
Bossman will:i got some people u can stay the night with or i can get you a hotel room if thats more comfortable for you. It will only be for one night though

Candy:okay that sounds good enough
Bossman will:ight so im fena drop you off ill be back later
Candy:babe don't leave me where you goin
Bossman will:i gotta handle some buisness ill be back later.
Candy:okay i understand i guess ill be okay untill you make it back
Bossman will:thats my baby don't go to sleep early tonight i got a treat for you💦🍆
Candy:awww why later can i get it now
Bossman will:nope later when i come back
Candy:okay babe i love you be safe
Bossman will:i love you too and you know i will.