chapter 14

Candy pov
After chatting on the phone with zy i felt so much better. I really wanted to tell her why i haven't been at school lately and why i haven't been talking to her. I really miss my other friend mike he was the only other guy friend i trusted. But enough if that sad shit a bitch birthday is Tommorow i gotta find me something to wear.

Will pov
I called up my crew to let them know my plan for candy. Ight yall listen up yall know that girl who i had yall get that night well im having her a surprise party so yall get the word out and get y'all people together so this can go right.Since i have her i might as well make her feel home cause she ain't going no where.

Mike pov
Boss man had called us to his crib for a unknown meeting. While we were talking i heard the name candy. Then to came to me we was going to school together and i invited her to my party that night. I really was crushing on this girl everysince elementary school. I will do anything i can to get my hands on her even kill.

Candy pov
Today was my big day the day that i was born. I was so excited not only because it was my birthday but because my bestfriend was coming over. I haven't asked could i leave the house yet but i hope he say yes. Now i need to find me an out fit for today. I don't really like the clothes here i think im gonna ask him to take me shopping.

Boss man will pov
I was in my office counting my cash up when i heard somebody knocking on my door. Who is it i asked? I then heard candy voice so i told her to come on in. She came in asking me could i take her shopping to buy new clothes. I told her no i got something better im give you my master card and you can spend how ever much you need for your personal needs. I could see the excitement on her face she was happy.