Renjun ▪ Ningning

Start from the beginning

"I'm letting you go to the party." Yiyang quickly cut her off, smiling widely when she saw how Ningning's face lit up.

"You are!?" Chenle and Ningning said in unison

"You're right, I have been stressed out lately and I have been hard on both of you these past few weeks, I'm also sorry for not letting you have fun lately." She said and sat in between her siblings, "I just don't want you to be in any harm and I just don't want you to be in a situation where you are hurting."

The twins knew their elder sibling is struggling not only with work but also with school, and the fact that she is going thru a breakup is not helping.

"I love you guys." Yiyang said and as soon as she pulled them closer, the 2 siblings hugged her tight, assuring her that everything will be fine in the future.

"But before I go, I want you Chenle to go with your sister. And no drinking alcohol or smoking." She said as she simultaneously looked at them, "also be home by 9. If you're not here by 9 on the dot, I'll cut your allowance in half for next month."

"EH? Isn't that too much?" Ningning widen her eyes as she exclaimed

"Are you going to the party or not?" Yiyang stood up, dusted her clothes when her younger sibling suddenly hugged her again

"I will. Sorry. I'll make sure to be home at 9 sharp. No drinking alcohol and smoking, promise." The girl said smiling widely her eyes twinkling with excitement, "and besides, it's just a farewell party for Herin unnie since she's going to study in England for her remaining school years."

Yiyang nodded as she kissed them both on the cheek and went down.

"I'll be at work, call me immediately when you encounter any sort of problem. I'll be home at 8, eat dinner before you go home and also again be home at-" Yiyang opened the door and she suddenly stopped talking when she saw a boy with light brown hair and small eyes is waiting in front of their door

"Renjun oppa?" Ningning called suddenly when her sister opened the door, "why are you here?"

"Good afternoon, Yiyang-ssi. I'm Renjun, one of Chenle and Ningning's upperclassmen."

Yiyang eyed him, her eyebrow raised and nodded for him to continue

"I would just like to ask if Ningning could go to the farewell party with us, it's just a small get together with the few sunbaes and hoobaes. You see she and Chenle are part of our performing artist club so that's why they were invited." Yiyang nodded still staring at the kid who is trying hard not to pee in his pants because of how intimidating the older girl is.

Ningning was just staring at them, mixed emotions but mostly embarrassed of what she is seeing.

"I promise to take them home at 8:30 sharp." He quickly said and bowed 90° while waiting for the girl to reply

Yiyang crossed her arms and tried her best not to scoffed at the boy's actions, she turned her head to look at Ningning who was standing behind her, she mouthed 'boyfriend?' but the girl quickly denied.

"Alright. She'll make an appearance. I'll trust you that you'll take them home at 8:30 sharp, if not you know there will be consequences." Yiyang sternly said, Renjun straightened up and nodded

"Yes ma'am. Understood."

Yiyang nodded and proceeded in walking outside to go to work. She bid her goodbye to the 3 as her figure disappear from their sight.

"Oppa." Ningning called, her face unreadable, "what was that?!"

"What? I just asked permission. You're welcome." He smiled and let himself in as he sat beside Chenle who is now playing video games