Taehyung gulp don't know why he was feeling so uncomfortable with that look of Jungkook. You can't say it uncomfortable but he was feeling something else his heart beats fast when Jungkook stare at him with that look. “What??" Taehyung asked softly. “What? I have kept new closet for you. I am going to take shower now. Till that you keep your stuffs inside.Okay" he said politely as Taehyung nodded. Jungkook turned around toward bathroom. And Taehyung stood up from his place and he was about to take step but Jungkook immediately turned around and face him. Their face were inch apart from eachother. Taehyung wide his eyes with Jungkook's sudden action.

Taehyung step at his right to make the way from his side but Jungkook to step at his left avoiding Taehyung to go. Jungkook likes to tease younger and like to see his panic reactions. He was smirking by himself that Taehyung didn't notice.

Than Taehyung step at his left to go but again Jungkook came in front of him. “J-Jungkook what are you doing lemme go?" He said softly not looking into elders eyes.

Jungkook step ahead as Taehyung took backwards. He keep doing this until bed's come. And Taehyung fell on the bed on his back. Jungkook claim on top of him. Taehyung just squeezed his eyes shut and tightly cleach on bedsheet. Jungkook lean closer to his ear.

Taehyung pov:

(Omg..omg...omg... God please help me. Omg jungkook what are you doing.) I screamed internally while closing eyes shut. He lean closer to my ear. I could feel his hot breaths on my ear. This time my hands started to shake in fear. As my geart was throbbing in my chest.

He place his lips on my ear and kiss it. I let out small whimper. He slowly move down to my jaw line. My body tensed up. I was literally sweating because of his body heat. And his scent was making me feel dizzy. It was awesome. But no I don't want it now. I don't know what Jungkook is going to do next?

He gave feather like kisses down on my jaw line. I just did nothing rather than bit my lower lip to prevent me from moaning. I hold on his arm. But he pinned my hand aside. He slowly move his hand towards my collar and open my first button with his two fingers.

I open my eyes and saw what he is doing. I tried to stop him “Ju-Jungkook-k..." I said but he didn't stop. My heart starts to beat fast. As I was breathing heavily. My eyes wide open filled with tears when I feel his tounge on my neck and my  tears roll down. I griped on his t- shirt tightly.

He lick it few more time. But in place of pleasure I felt very sharp pain on my skin “Ahh..." I screamed in pain. That was too sharp like something sharp has enter in my skin that I started to sob. “Now you're Mine.... only mine. I have marked you as mine...." He whispered huskyly in my ear. I gulped harder in sob.

He lift his head up from my neck to face me. I stare at him with my teary eyes. His eyes colour have turned red. And that was freaking me out. He stood up from top of me. And walk towards bathroom.

“Till I come you fix your stuffs where you want to." He said softly before going inside. I was still laying on the bed. My brain have turned become blank while breathing heavily. My body was frozen. “What the hell just happened now?" I said and stood up. I brushed my fingers through my hairs. I wipe my tears. “What the.... I just cried on my first day??" I mummer to myself.

I was feeling wet substance near my neck. “Ahh.." Holy shit it was hurting like a hell. I touch it with my finger on that area. When I saw my finger it was all blooded. I ran towards the mirror to see. (What he just make me bleed. What was that? Why did he do this to me at very first day.) I thought to myself by looking at that mark. I button my shirt. And walk towards my luggage. I remove my all clothes and stuffs and place it in the closet.

When my all work was done. Sat on the bed. Scanning the whole room that how creepy it was. (How he can leave with black colour?? I think this guy is something else?? I guess Alien..no no how can be he Alien....he is an alpha an pure alpha... He can't be an alien...) I thought to my myself.

And than heard lock sound of the door. I turned my gaze towards the washroom and saw jungkook coming out only in his bath rope.

 I turned my gaze towards the washroom and saw jungkook coming out only in his bath rope

          [ Hot as fuck.....😍😍🙈]

Omg god can't say but he looking damn hot with his wet hairs. I gulped and blushe spread on my cheeks. He walk near to me and in front of me. "Taehyung.... Go and take a bath...." He said gently and I just nodded.

I stood up from the bed and walk towards my closet. I remove my towel and cloths from it and close it back. “Does it hurt???" He asked before I go inside. “Not too much.... " I replied and he nod. I open the door and walk inside and close the door behind.

 I open the door and walk inside and close the door behind

Omg his bathroom is also with black tiles. I walk near to the mirror and hang my clothes and towel on the hook. I look at my reflection in mirror. I roll down my eyes at neck. Taking the view of mark how big that alpha have gave. I took the tissue and wipe the blood from it. Now it looks clear. His fangs was too sharp like this will not go for a week.

(Taehyung now carefully listen to my word it's really important for you.... Once you get marked with alpha bait. Alpha will get your all right, your every single thing will become his. Your body, your life everything will be in his hand. And after this you're not allow to go to other man.... Even if you think so, it would be a sin.... And even if your body scents like an other man and if he got to know than it would be dangerous for you..... Taehyung do not forgot all those things. And I know soon you will show me my grandchildrens....) I remind everything what my mom have told me. I remove my clothes and I walk near to bathtub and sat inside in the warm water. “Ahh...." I groaned in relaxation. I am feeling so tired. I want to sleep badly.

To be continued......

************************************

Thanks for reading...😘