He sighed deeply, dialed the number, and placed it on speaker phone;

"hello" a voice came through the phone.

"Abort mission"

"But what ab-"

"Abort it, it's too risky" he said cutting the person off.

They sighed; "Bet" and ended the call.

"Happy now?" He asked sarcastically.

"Ecstatic" I replied taking matching his sarcasm.

****************************

The next morning......

Tango

Jase walked into the house with the OB blindfolded. I laughed because this nigga was really being precautious as hell.

The Gynecologist though?

Bruno big beefy ass was behind them with her equipment. He walked into the family room and set it up, using the flat screen tv as the monitor.

I walked towards the stairs and pressed the intercom button; "Jurianna come down stairs for your appointment"

"Here I come" she replied.

She walked down the stairs looking beautiful as fuck. Pregnancy was really treating her body well; those hips had spread, her thighs got thicker, and that ass!

Damn that ass!

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard JJ running through the house; "Pops!"

"What's up my man" Jason squatted to his level and dapped him up.

"I missed you dad!" JJ smiled.

"I missed you too my man" he replied picking him up. "What you been eating boy? Everything" he chuckled.

"Mama made some good breakfast today. She made eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, and we had some fruit too! It was ssssooo good" he said throwing his head back.

We both laughed. "Where my plate at?" Jason asked him.

"I gotta go ask mama, hold on" he said as he wiggled his way down to the ground and ran towards the master bedroom.

I chuckled and dapped Jase up; "whats good fam"

"Not shit, how things been?"

"They been cool, everything been unpacked. Everybody just been chilling." I shrugged

"I appreciate y'all looking after my girl and kids"

I stale faced him; "nigga that's my family what you mean. Look around! Thank you for this. Watching them is the least I could do"

He nodded; "go ahead over there with ya lady before the women come down and take up the closest seats"

As soon as he said that Toya and Mani came around the corner heading towards Juri and the OB.

I guess JJ didn't ask about that plate.

"Damn I guess I ain't standing right here" Jase said.

Mani snapped her head in our direction and jumped up running into his arms; "hey baby I missed you" she said as tears welled up in her eyes.

I waked away so that they could have their moment together.

"Okay Ms Smith let's get started" the doctor spoke as she got her materials out.

"It looks like you are about 16 1/2 weeks going on 17,  correct?"

"Yes ma'am" Juri smiled.

"You're pretty big for you to be so soon into your pregnancy, let's see here."

"I know right, I told them that but they keep calling me dramatic" she rolled her eyes and chuckled, while eyeing Toya and I. By this time Mani and Jase were standing around us too.

"Okay this will be cold" she said as she squeezed the gel onto her belly.

Juri hissed.

Dr what's her face grabbed the wand thingy and started to move it around Juri's stomach searching for the baby.

Before I knew it we heard a strong heartbeat, but something sounded off about it. I begin to feel nervous, so nervous that I started to sweat.

"Aaaahhhhhh, here's why!"  The Dr smiled.

She's smiling, that's a good thing right?

"What" Juri and I asked in unison.

"Take a look here" she pointed at the screen.

"You see rrriiiggghhhttt in here, your babies look like they are fighting" she giggled.

"BABIES" we all said in unison.

"Yes babies, here is baby A and here is Baby B" she pointed. I walked closer and eyed the tv screen.

"So you mean to tell me we're having twins?" I heard Juri ask excitedly

I didn't even hear the doctor's answer because before I knew it everything went black.

_______________________

Author's 📝

Double the update 🤔 okay check me ooouutt 🤸🏾‍♀️

Oh lord ! Jesus take the wheel , ion know who nuttier Koala or Myles 😂🤔

He ain't even had none of her goods and he's infatuated with Toya ! Luckie gone kick his ass 💯

How about these twins though 😂 who knew that was coming 🤔

Tango ass done fainted 😭😭

Boy & Boy💙💙 , Girl & Girl 💖💖, oooorrrr Boy & Girl 💙💖💭

Y'all know the deal ; check my girls out IuvIetters MarshaaBlount cantbeduped ThatGirlBlessings qveen__mon -redrum ‼️
S/N: Thank you sis for telling me how to add the gifs in this bih ! qveen__mon we in there like swimwear 🤘🏽

As Always; THANK YOU 🙏🏽  THANK YOU 🙏🏽 THANK YOU 🙏🏽

COMMENT , VOTE , & SHARE 💚✅