liked by greggsulkin, melissabenoist, and 1,897,506 others

livmason I regret eating wedding cake last weekend
#ishouldnthavetoworkout
#imanempathnotawerewolf

view all 465,108 comments

username she can box too!?

username y'all we ain't ready for Sierra in 3B

dobrien never regret eating cake Livie.
livmason boi you right

username lol does he have her post notifs on??
username2 I think it'd be weirder if he didn't.

danimason awe look at my sissy kicking butt
livmason 😚

username girl I'd hate to get on her bad side
username2 pfft liv wouldn't hurt a fly.
tylerposey58 have you even been watching this past season? Olive's been kicking ass
livmason heck yeah👊🏻
tylerposey58 👊🏻

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?" Olivia jokingly answered as she looked up from her laptop. Her door to her trailer remained shut, since she had locked it when she answered her mother's phone call from earlier. Based on his voice, Olivia knew it was Dylan on the other side but wanted to see what he would do.

She stood quietly and walked over to the door, stopping right in front of it to hear him better. "Candice," he stated.

Confused, Olivia scrunched her nose as she replied, "Candice who?"

"Candice door open or what?"

Olivia stifled a laugh, understanding the joke. However, she spoke up only to say, "Nah, I think it's bolted forever."

"Is that so?" she smiled at the competitive tone in his voice. "What if I tell another joke? Then can I see your pretty face?"

"Depends on how funny it is," Olivia teased.

"Challenge accepted," Dylan agreed with a nod, even though she couldn't see him. "Knock, knock."

"Who's there?"

"Honey bee?"

Thoroughly enjoying this, Olivia replied brightly, "Honey bee who?"

"Honey bee a dear and open up, would you?" Dylan asked. He grinned in success as he heard her giggle through the door, and it only widened once he saw her face. "Awe, I knew you'd like that one."

"It was cute, I'll give you that," Olivia agreed, smiling softly at him. "You wanna come in?"

"Of course."

He followed her inside, noticing how her laptop was still open and laying on the side table beside her couch. "I didn't interrupt anything, did I?"