Chapter 7

DISCLAIMER FOR THE REST OF THE STORY: Ally Carter has all rights to her original characters.

Cammie POV

What have I just done? What have I just done? I repeated in my head over and over. Right now, me and Zach were running out of the Red Ruby Slipper exhibit after what I had just done to Dillion. The thought of it gave me the chills. Me and Zach were running out of there holding hands (even though that slows you down). He must of sensed my scared thoughts and he gave a slight, reassuring squeeze to my hand. I was seriously just so shocked at what I had just done. That was so, so not me. What would Josh and Dillion do now? Would they go to the police? What would the CIA do? I just assaulted and threatened murder to a-technically by law-innocent citizen. What had I done?

Just as we were a safe distance away from the incident, Zach whipped around and said, "What is with that? Cam that is so not you, do know what could happen. What about the CIA? They're-" I cut him off.

"You think I don't understand the severity of this situation!" I snapped, "I'm still trying to process myself what just happened. After the rude things he said, I-I-I don't know what came over me..." I drifted off. "Let's just go home." I said kind of depressed.

"Fine." Zach said. He gave me a look, but I ignored it. The helicopter ride home was long and awkward. Me and Zach were never awkward around each other, but threatening to kill someone might stir up a bit of an awkward conversation. Yep, that'd do the trick.

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE AND THIS IS SO SHORT😭😭

School has been awful and stressful and I'm so tired of it😔

I'm gonna work on writing some more tonight but it may not be up till Friday or Saturday.

PS: IF YOU WANT TO WATCH AN AMAZING SHOW ABOUT SPYS, WATCH "BURN NOTICE"...ITS AMAZING AND ITS ON NETFLIX

WAYCH IT SERIOUSLY WATCH IT!!!

Lub you guys to death
Byyyee
-Sam🐳