Chapter 3

I'm having a lot of fun writing this 😂

Idek i just wanna write all day today:)

Disclaimer: all rights to Ally Carter

Zach POV

I have to admit, I feel guilty about knocking out Cammie but what was I supposed to do? Well, I actually had a lot of options other then doing that, but that seemed the to be the most fun option, for me anyway. Cammie is going to kill me when she wakes up, and I have no doubt in my mind that she can, but she would never kill me... I hope.

The drive to Blackthorne was 5 hours away. 10 minutes before we arrived, Cammie began to groggily stir. Oh no, here comes, the big blow. I braced myself for what was to come.

Cammie POV

I began to stir from what seemed to have been sleep. Although, I don't remember going to sleep-WAIT I REMEMBER.

"ZACHARY RYAN GOODE!" I screamed still a bit groggy. (A/N: I just used the middle name a lot of people use for Zach)

"Yes babe, what's up?" Zach asked calmly. What the hell is wrong with him?!

"Just what's up? JUST WHAT'S UP?" I screamed louder the second time.

"Ya, what's up?"

"I'll tell you what's up. 'What's up' is the fact that I casually walk into our living room only to be knocked unconscious and thrown in a car." I spat back at him.

"I did not 'throw you in the car', I gently placed you in your seat." He said saying like it was a fact, not a statement.

"Like it matters," I said, "Wait, where are we going?"

"You can wait five minutes."

"No, I can't."

"Yes, you can."

"No"

"Yes."

"No."

"Hey, Cam."

"Yea?"

"Shut up."

"No." With that, Zach stopped the car and looked at me.

"Let me say this again, Cam, shut the hell up please, you can wait five minutes." And then he continued to drive the car.

"You can wait five minutes." I said imitating Zach with an annoying voice.

"What are we, 5?" Zach stated with a tone of annoyance and anger in his voice.

I sat silent for the last 5 minutes because egging him on like that isn't going to make him talk. I thought of the places we could be at, but that was hard because I wasn't exactly sure what time it was. I looked at the clock in the car and it read, 2:37 pm. Five hours?! I was out for five hours?! Oh my god.

Zach POV

I really love Cammie but oh my god what a pain she could be. I rolled my eyes. Just barley over the hill of the highway we were on, I just spotted a little part of Blackthorne, I smirked, Cammie's going to get to see what she's wanted to see for so long, an actual part of my childhood, and she's gonna leave there engaged, hopefully. I know Cammie saw it to, because she said,

"No..." With a tone of disbelief and shock in her voice, but in the good way.

"Yes." I said smiling not smirking for once in my life.

"Zachary Ryan Goode, I love you." She said and squealed.

She gave me a bunch of pecks on my cheeks. Mwah. 1. Mwah. 2. Mwah. 3. And so on went the kisses, but on the last one, or 8th one, I turned my head and let it be a real full on lips kiss. I had to pull away after 6 seconds to stop the car from going into the opposing traffic lane any farther then it already was.

"I love you." She said. Meaningfully, not cracking any jokes with it, or adding any annoying voices. I really hope she meant it, because I don't wanna walk out of Balckthorne without Cammie in my life.

"Oh, babe, there's one minor thing I forgot to mention earlier," Cam shot me a worried glance as she bit her lip unsure of what I was going to say, " We have to break into Blackthorne." Her nervousness fell away and was replaced with a smirk, I have to admit, I wear the smirk better, but she looks awful damn cute with it too. She said one word that made me chuckle. Just one word...

"Sweet."

Ta da😚 chapter 3 the engagement is in the next chapter so stay tuned :)

Love you guys

Byeee -Sam🐳