Chapter 2

Disclaimer: All rights to Ally Carter

Cammie POV

I was really skeptical about where Zach was taking me. He didn't just have a mysterious glint in his eyes, but also a devious smirk. Zach is one for adventures. Adventures that sometimes get us into trouble. He doesn't like to do calm, soothing things, he likes to take the bull by the horns and do things crazily. So, when he said, "You'll see," I was concerned.

Zach's POV

Cammie isn't going to know what hit her. I'm going to bring her to Blackthorne, show her my old room, and my CoveOps class, and the cafeteria just like she wanted to see, and then I'll pop the big question. The only problem is I don't attend Blackthorne anymore, so our only solution is to sneak in.

"Please tell me where we are going." Cammie begged. We were still sitting on the couch snuggling.

"No." I said.

"Alright," I just barely heard her say under her breath, "Then we'll play a little game." That worries me. It's never just a "little game." Just like its never just a "little murder." If you know what I mean.

Cammie broke free of my arms and sat on my lap. Oh no. I know were this is going, seduction. She started to kiss me, and if course I kissed back, but she didn't know I heard her mumble about her "little game" minutes prior.

She removed her so soft and supple lips from mine and pushed me down so my back was laying on the couch, and she was on top of me. If she kept this up, I'd eventually give in, so I did what I didn't want to do, but had to do. Cammie is light, probably only 105 pounds. I lifted her off me then got up off the couch and walked to our room. I glanced back at her, and the look on her face was priceless. She knew I knew her plan all along.

Cammie POV

Oh. My. God.

"Zachary Goode!" I yelled. I marched into our bedroom to see Zach in the master bathroom fixing his hair. Typical Zach Goode.

"How did you know?" I don't understand. How did Zach know about the little game I was playing with him. He walked out of the bathroom and I must say he looked hot today, now that I get an actual look at him. His shirt really showed of his muscles, and his abs looked heavenly. Those shorts look amazing on him. They fit him in every right way. From the butt, ahh his butt, all the way through his thighs, down to his knees. I'll say it again, he looked hot.

"A nice butt, huh?" Zach said while laughing hysterically.

"What?" I responded.

"You said everything out loud, how hot I am, twice, how heavenly my abs look, and how nice my butt is..." Sh*t. I cant believe I said that out loud. Now he's gonna tease me with that for as long as he can.

"Uhhh, oh, whoops. Whatever anyway, how did you know my game?" I glared at him.

He pointed to himself and said, you guessed it, "Spy."

"UHHH, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THAT I JUST WANNA KNOW HOW YOU KNEW. I JUST WANT A STRAIGHT ANSWER."

He looked at me with a smirk on his face, he was enjoying this. "I heard you when you mumbled under your breath about it." Double sh*t. I'm sloppy today.

"Whatever." I said.

"Just be ready we're leaving in 10." With that Zach went into the bathroom and shut the door leaving me wondering, where were we going?

I was gonna leave it there but... I decided to keep going!

Zach POV

A nice butt, huh, I'll have to use that against her soon.

*10 minutes later*

"Ready?" I yelled across the house to Cammie.

"Yeah." She said while walking into the living room with her head down checking her phone. She was making this to easy. I silently slipped behind her. She looked up from her phone confused to not me me in front of her anymore.

"Your spy senses are sloppy today Cam," I whispered in her ear, "And you wont know where we are going until we are there." With that I slapped a Napotine patch on her head a she went limp in my arms.