"Disintegration!"Lucy says before they can make contact. They pulverize to magic particles right in front of her. She had been just seconds away from being hurt by her own magic. She could feel her keys burn her hip, they sensed danger and pain from her. But she wasn't ready to let them fight for her. She still had fight in her!

She raises her sword, "Spirit Slicer!!"Lucy exclaims as she regains her footing, she slashed at the air. The force of her slices cutting through AllMight's arms, which were held before him, shielding him.

But she..didn't even really get her sword to touch me!! AllMight stared at the young girl in front of him, as she looked back at him with an intense fire in her eyes.

Lucy continuously lost magic as Caelum was used. But not nearly as much when she used her spirits or their magic on herself.

This girl..AllMight grins wider, his muscles bulging. "Time is running out. And you have no idea where the weapon is."

"Seventh floor, at the furthest room to the left."Lucy says coyly. Great job, Pyxis!

Pikaay! It's a pleasure Master!

"How'd you know!!?"AllMight shrieks, he had purposely chosen that place, it was the last floor, and the most hidden room. First of all!! She had not even checked the seventh floor!

"You know nothing of my quirk,"Lucy says and brings the sword up yet again. The last time she had used Caelum, had been against a Gimmick, she had used half of her energy in one go. If she were to do that, she'd destroy the building and others, rendering her mission a complete failure. In reality, the nuclear weapon would go off and kill everyone around in seconds. She had to go easy and do this successfully. Fifteen minutes left.

Lucy breaks out into a run, she needed to find a room where she could gain just a few seconds to call upon Gemini without him knowing. They'd switch positions, and she'd run for the weapon while Gemini held him back for the time being.

AllMight stood in front of her. His arms crossed, not even caring that his blood was dripping from the open wounds she had inflicted on him.

"Caelum! Phase Three!! Heavy Machine Gun!!"Caelum transformed yer again in her arms. The bullets she could disintegrate before they made contact with the building, but the slashed of her sword, she could not. They were deadly blows, the Spirit Slicer had already taken up one fourth of her magic. She relied on a sixty eight percent now. "Black Bullets!!"Lucy shouted. She fired bullet after bullet, while AllMight punched each and every back at her. They weren't actual black bullets, they were pink, but she had named them black because of the temporary blindness they could inflict. He kept coming closer, he was almost just a meter away.

"Disintegration!"She kept exclaiming every time a bullet was returned to her. Her mind was trying to come up with anything! But nothing would come to her!

The only thing she could come up with, was using her Silver bullet. A bullet that would temporarily paralyze anyone. Not only was it extremely effective, but it was also an invisible bullet. But the catch was, she still didn't have enough magical energy to call upon more than one. They did take up to thirty percent of her magic. But she had no other choice, she was not actually ready for a full on battle. She was still in training, she had not even beat Loke on a one on one combat. She still had ways to go.

No wonder the Spirit King had not called upon her yet.

So she jumped back and skidded to a stop, she'd search for an opening. She held the Heavy Machine Gun up. AllMight was quick, and so were her reflex, after all the training she was put up to. She was pretty good on Stamina and her speed, something she was extremely proud of.