A cute kitten 🐱

"Meow, meow" 

"Jungkook, you heard that?" I asked, tugging him on the shirt. I looked at him and he nodded.

"Meow, meow"

"I think it's a kitten," said Jungkook, he turn his head to the sound of the kitten. "Come on, it must be here somewhere!" We began walking and stopped in front of two buildings. Just between those two building was a grabage can and the kitten who was crying before. It was a black and white kitten, in a brown box labeled "adopt me please". It was so cute, I bend down to touch the kitten's fur. It gave out a soft purr. 

"Hey! It is a kitten, it's so cute and fluffy!" Said Jungkook in delight. I smiled, and buried my face between my arms which are wrapping around my knees.

"Just like you..." I said, whispering.

"Did you say something, Hyung?" Jungkook looked at me. I blushed.

"I said the kitten was cute!" I blurted. I said you were cute!

"Hyung, let's adopt this kitten, please! If we give it to the shelter, it might just live shorter!" He looked at me with pleading eyes. How can I say no to those puppy eyes? I sighed.

"Fine," I said, "but under one condition"

"What?" Asked Jungkook, "I'll agree to anything, anything!" He kept looking at me.

"Stop looking at me like that!" I said, embarrassed.

"Is that the condition?" He asked, "then I won't ever look at you again (T^T)"

"No, stupid! The one condition is you'll have time to play with the kitten and ME!" I looked at him. He laughed.

"Hahaha, of course I will!" He said, still laughing. Aaahhhh....this is so embarrassing! I buried my face in my arms again. He then hugged me and lean close to my ears. "How can I ever ignore my Jimin? And when I was bored, you always played with me." I smiled, face still buried in my arms, embracing Jungkook's hug.

We carried the kitten home and set it on the floor. And yes, I live with Jungkook, but we have our own rooms. 

"Hyung," said Jungkook, "look at what I have"

"A toy?" I said, "for the cat?" He nodded and placed the toy in front of the kitten and started moving it. It caught the kitten's attention and leaped in delight. It looked so happy, it made my heart melt.

 It looked so happy, it made my heart melt

"I guess it likes the toy," I said. I'm a bit jealous, the kitten is  stealing Jungkook's heart and I can't even beat this little kitten. It's so cute, it even stole my heart! I looked at Jungkook. His eyes were sparkling just like the kitten's. 

"This little kitten reminds me of Jimin Hyung," said Jungkook, "so small!"

I stared at him, "was that a compliment or an insult?"

"I meant 'smol'," he said (empathizing on the word 'smol') before I can even punch him.

"I know," I said, "I'm just too precious"

"Hyung, let's name it Munchkin!" Said Jungkook. I nodded in agreement and smiled.

If only he could look at me like he looks at the kitten, only then would my heart be fulfilled. It was filled with such love and warmth that even the darkest and coldest place will be lighten up, melting away the frost.