Kieran and Ava

*closest I could find to how I picture Kieran I guess. NONE OF THE PHOTOS IN MY STORY ARE MINE.*

After the funeral, I take a walk by myself to the lake. I'm not in fox form, as I just want to relax for a while. I smell pine again, and I know Kieran is approaching me.
Except I'm not approached by a bobcat this time. A girl sits next to me. I know she's older than seventeen, since she was able to find her mate.
She has hair that is dyed a pale blue colour, and her ears are stretched and scattered with piercings. She has nude pink lipstick on, and cat-eye black eyeliner. She has snakebites and blue eyes.
I couldn't have asked for a more perfect mate.

Kieran's POV

I go to the lake where we meet everyday, and I see my mate in human form sitting on the shore. I shift and change, so that I'm in human form as well.
I sit down next to her, and we inspect each other. She's gorgeous. She's pale, like me. She has freckles that make her look adorable, and red hair tied into a side braid.
She has no piercings, other than her ears. She's wearing a black dress, and according to the gossip around town, she went to her father's funeral this morning.
"Hi." I say. She replies in a totally angelic voice.
"Hey." And just with that one word I've fallen for her already.
Ava is extremely excited to have such a perfect mate. "Her name is Sabrina! And her fox is named Hunter! They're both really pretty!" Ava begins ranting in my head about her favourite things about our mate.
Sabrina.

Okay see I'm mixing it up a bit! Kieran's point of view. Well here's your reveal of Sabrina's mate, kids. More to come soon.