Chapter 43- Therapist and License

Start from the beginning

"Interesting. I suppose you are her students then?" I motion to the kids in gray uniform. One of them was already introducing himself to Bakugo until he slaps his hand away.

"Correct, I'm Shindo Yo, it's a pleasure to meet you," he introduces himself. He takes a hold of both of my hands into his.

"(L/n) (Y/n), the feeling is mutual. You are holding rather tightly to my hands," I note. His grip slacks a bit so I pull out one of my hands out.

"It's just I never seen quite a beauty," he compliments.

"... Charming." I look over at the others and say, "I must go to the stands. I'm merely here to make sure the others don't fool around before the test."

"Will I see you again?" He asks.

"Very unlikely. Now you should really let go of my hand-" I'm cut off by Iida tapping my shoulder. "Yes Iida?"

"Aizawa Sensei says you must go now! He's heading up already with Ms.Joke!"

"Ah, I see. Thank you for the heads up." I guess Shindo's grip loosens up as I am able to remove my hand. "I suppose this is goodbye Shindo."

He looks slightly shaken though, but I'm not sure from what. It's only us and Iida.

---

"Sir, is she always like this?" I ask Aizawa Sensei. Ms.Joke has been asking him to date and telling jokes so far since the first round started.

"I'm afraid so," he grumbles.

I look back down to the students chasing each other. My glasses help me zoom in. So far, they seem to all be together, except for Todoroki. He's by himself while Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari are together.

There was this really tall boy from earlier. He smacked his head on the ground and yells really loud. Right now though, he just took out an entire hoard of students with strong winds.

"Damn..."

As I look over at where the most wreckage is, I see Shindo demolishing the entire area. He's taken out a large sum.

"Impresive student you have Ms.Joke."

She starts to laugh again, "He's a real interesting one huh! A real monster on the field!"

"I can see. Oh would you look at that? Todoroki is the first in 1-A to make it to the next round. Better not fuck around." Iced an entire area and trapped so many poor students.

"Language," Aizawa warns.

"Japanese."

"I'm starting to see where he got so much sarcasm from," Sensei groans.

"You're giving me far too much credit. He was a little shit from the start."

---

"That's... the first time most of U.A didn't die by the other schools."

Now they have to do some kind of point system. Saving people and keeping them out of harms way.

They did what the done in the first round. It would be better to stick around each other and assist when needed.

"Uraraka almost made an ill-advised decision. At least she was warned." I wonder if she's okay.

I zoom in on where the 'villain' is. Gang Orca is giving his all.

...

Todoroki. What the hell are you doing.

"I am going to stab a bitch."

Wind and ice everywhere. They almost killed some other kid, Shindo I think, and Midoriya had to save his ass. Now there's fucking fire surrounding Gang Orca and their asses just got slammed to the fucking ground.

"God have mercy on these idiots," I mumble. The test just ended and now they're getting their scores. Some of them will walk out of this place with a license and some won't.

---

"So..."

Todoroki doesn't look up, but I keep staring at him.

"You fought with another student and failed your license exam. Now you have to take remedial courses and get the chance again," I say with a bullshit Steve Rogers voice.

He still says nothing.

After about five minutes or so, he looks up and says, "I got that reference."

...

"You dumb child, I'm going to buy you a slushy and you're going to tell me who the fuck that kid was."

"So, you remember the loud guy I mentioned at the recommended entrance exam..." he starts. I can already feel the urge to stab a bitch.

--------------------
I am so tired and two days ago I was really sick and weak. I felt like actual trash. And yesterday I kept getting distracted. Updates may be kinda slow.