Chapter 15- Schedule Change

Also the time you gained your medal and the next day you work with the hero courses. Also cats.
--------------------
Your pov-

I woke with a start.

Ah shit, when did I get here?

"Uh? You're awake. And on time too."

"For what? When did I faint?"

Hitoshi sat up from his spot on the side of the bed. A little pop was heard from his back when stretching. He handed me my glasses.

"They just called up the winners. You're one of them," he answered.

"Ah, I see. Answer my other question when it's over."

"Got it."

---

I stood on the platform with Tokoyami. He couldn't defeat Bakugo because of their quirk differences.

On the other side in the second place spot, Todoroki. His arm is bandaged, but other side seems fine for the most part.

In the first place spot is Bakugo. He had to be chained up on a stone pillar with a muzzle and cuffs. He's shaking with anger.

"Todoroki, why is he like that?"

"I'll tell you later. I don't want to think about that now."

"Sure."

Then the platform rose up. The ceiling above opened up and the sunlight beamed down on us. Once at the top, there was a lot of cheering.

Midnight talked about our abilities and strenght. After a bit, she attempted to introduce our guest.

"And to give the medals is All Might!"

"I AM HERE!"

Midnight apologized for continuing to talk once he made an appearance. He was handed a box that held the medals. He first stepped over to Tokoyami and I.

I didn't pay attention to what he said. I only focused on the bronze medal that lay against my chest.

A way to show I can stay here.

All Might gave us both a hug.

He continued this with Todoroki. Then finally Bakugo. I watched how it went and Bakugo just screamed how he didn't want the medal.

I have a feeling this has to do with him not getting a pure win. Maybe this has to do with his fight with Todoroki.

Either way, I still won.

I look through the classes and find 1-C. It's hard to see, but I think Hitoshi is smiling at me.

It makes my mouth twitch.

---

"So we have a student who's going to be joining us every once and a while. Introduce yourself."

"Hello, my name is (L/n) (Y/n). I'll be working with you and see if any additions to your suits are needed. If you have any questions, you may ask."

"Who's you're family?"

"What's your quirk?"

"Are you taken!?"

"Are you also working with class B?"

"Is this what you meant when working together again?"

"You made a joke when we were fighting!"

I glanced over at Kaminari, who said it, and gave a confused stare.