Chapter 17- Talk

Chapter 17- Talk

Also the time you talked to Iida about something important. Then almost get caught up with the Hero Killer.
--------------------
Your pov-

Why did classes have to start so early?

I need to sleep a lot more than I did yesterday. I'm still absolutely fatigued.

Hitoshi dropped me off and then continued on to his class. I peered down at my notebook and then to my sketchbook. His voice modifier can't be electrical or his quirk won't pass through.

Hmm...

The security system and future plans should be done soon. It's about halfway through and the building designs are almost finalized.

I should spend some time making more of the little plates and make it's casing.

---

Lunch time came around and I haven't moved from my spot. I was still hunched over and my goggles tinted my view. The case for these things is made and I put it away.

Then a -thump- landed in front of me. I still haven't looked up.

It could be been Hatsume. She's usually dropping random pieces on my desk.

"You need to eat."

I shot up from the voice.

"Holy shit! Hitoshi, why? I'm not hungry."

"Don't lie. You need to eat something, so I got you some hot soba. There's also some candy and an energy drink."

"You've convinced me. Thanks Hitoshi, I would probably dead without you."

I started to open the bag. I must be missed something because he got weirdly quiet.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Just eat, I already did."

"Yeah, alright."

He must have remembered something.

---

"I need to speak with someone. I'll be right back."

"Sure, I'll wait here."

I split off from Hitoshi and walked over to Iida.

There are new articles and stories online. All about the Hero Killer Stain and his brother, Ingenium.

"Iida, hold on."

He turned around to face me. He looked tired and upset. But he changed his expression when he saw me.

"(L/n), can I help you with something?"

I looked down at my feet nervously. How was I supposed to bring this up.

"Iida. About your... brother-"

His breath hitched.

"I just... please don't do anything brash. I don't know him very well, but please. He wouldn't want you to get hurt in his expense."

I placed my hand on his arm.

"You can't even think of hunting that man down. If the pro's can't get him, than what do you think you can do? I don't want to be pessimistic, but I'm also not going to give you a reason to find him."

I was staring up at him. I'm upset at the Hero Killer for hurting his brother, but I also need to stop Iida from potentially being one of those victims.