Chapter 31- Memories

Also the time you dream of memories.
--------------------
Your pov-

"Eh!? What a freakshow!"

"She's like an actual monster!"

"Why would anyone trust her?!"

"Thankfully she isn't going to be a hero, she doesn't belong with them!"

"But she wants to make them things! She can get them killed!"

These comments are made everyday. They think I'm a bad guy. I don't want to be a hero, but I also don't want to be villain. I block out their voices as best as I can. The perfect villain is what I am to them.

I want to go back to Japan. I want to be with my sister and my brother all together. I want to be with the Todoroki's. I want to be with people who actually care about me.

I want to be with Hitoshi.

America is so much worse. Name calling and pushing and hitting and fights and being hated. It wasn't that bad in Japan.

They made off handed comments. They show fear, but some try to be slightly polite. None of them ever came up to me to pick a fight and prove they're strong enough to take down a villain. In Japan it's only rude, here it's downright bullying.

Those kids keep trying to provoke me into using my other quirk. I only use dad's quirk though and it's only to make a shield to protect myself.

They are harsh and full of anger. It's scary.

-8 year old me

---

Is it normal for kids to pretend to like each other? Because some boy just came up to me and said he haves a crush on me, whatever that means.

"No you don't," I tell him.

"Yes I do! I'll prove it!" Then he puts him mouth close to mine, but I push his head away.

"I don't know you and you don't know me. I don't like liars." I get up from my chair and sit on a beanbag near a teacher.

Only the teachers are nice. They have to be or they get in trouble. The teacher likes me more that the others because I haven't threatened her life with my quirk and I'm not trying to fight.

The boy looks angry, but at the same time relieved. A few other kids who were watching groan in disappointment, seeing as I didn't fall for what they were planing. I just don't care at this point.

They're all stupid anyways.

9 year old me-

---

I get up from the ground and brush off the dust. They tried to pick another fight with me again.

"Why don't you fight back you stupid villain?!"