Chapter 43- Therapist and License

Also the time I introduce your therapist and you watch the license exam (kinda).
--------------------
Your pov-

I roll into my therapist office wearing heelies and drinking mango boba tea with green tinted glasses.

"Yasu, you're not going to fucking believe this."

"You have so many things on your mind and I don't even need my quirk to know that. So what's up?" She asks.

-
Nao Yasu!

Quirk- Mindmeld!

She can connect her mind to whoever she's talking too and understand their thought process and feel their emotions!

The downside is she will get headaches! The effect won't work if she isn't focused or really listening either!

-

By now, she's used to me being weird about introducing topics about what's on my mind.

The first few days I didn't do anything. Later on I became more comfortable. Once I came in with my comforter and fell dramatically on her couch.

"I feel so weirdly calm and happy," I start as I slump on the couch. "Not I'm actually feeling that happy hormone the body is supposed to produce."

"What have you done before coming here? Did you go out somewhere, exercise, or..." she trails off. It takes a while for her quirk to connect our minds.

"I- well I went- on uh, a d-"

"Alright enough trying. So how did it go?" She then asks. Thank goodness.

"The beginning it felt normal, like how we usually hang out. Then when we went to a local garden. And I kind of felt..." I made weird motions with my hands, like I was strangling something.

"You felt nervous. There's also a bit of embarrassment, but that's because he was holding your hand." Yasu is also very blunt with certain patients, including me.

"I just feel things with him! And it's just-!"

"You are so head-over-heels for that boy and you can't handle it," she interrupts. "But you're willing because you love him."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh-!"

---

"Okay, exam is today. None of you be dumbasses and get cocky and shit," I tell them. Then to Kaminari I whisper, "Fuck shit up out there, but don't die."

He just sighs in tired acceptance and replies, "So inspirational."

As we kept walking, Aizawa Sensei starts to talk to someone and loud laughter is heard.

"Come on! If I were your wife, you'd have a life of constant laughter!"

"That sounds like an actual nightmare." And the women starts laughing again.

"Midoriya, who's that?" I ask him. He's the only one to know every god damn hero in existence.

"That's Ms.Joke! She can cause other people to laugh so much that it makes their moves sluggish!" He explains with a smile.