Playing Doctor

"Well, Katsuki, it's nice to meet you. I'm Koge." The petite woman stood, starting to make her way over towards the wounded section of his tail. Bakugou scoffed, glare locked on her as she moved. "Don't call me by my first name. And don't expect me to call you by yours!" With a small roll of her eyes, Koge squatted down between two rocks, observing the wood that was pierced through his body. "Well, I don't like my last name so I'm not gonna tell it to you. So, you have to call me Koge."

"Fuck that... I'll call you... Utsuro."

"Eh? You're calling me hollow? Why?"

"Because you literally have no fucking expressions and your voice is like an annoying whisper. You're obviously void of any emotion-- hey, don't touch me! I fucking told you!" He tilted his body away from her touch as Koge tenderly placed her hand against his scaled body, though he couldn't go far enough to get away from her. Huffing, Koge narrowed her eyes at him. "No, I'm gonna help you. We have to get this thing out, don't we?"

"I can pull it out myself! You'll just end up killing me if you try." Although he was trying to be tough, Koge could hear the fatigue in his voice. His entire body was still trembling, and the confidence in his strained expression was very quickly fading. In fact, Koge was amazed that he was even still conscious at all. "No," she spoke sternly, tapping a finger to her chin as she tried to think. "I have to help you, you'd just pass out halfway though from the pain. Oh!" Standing, Koge hopped off the rocks back onto the sand, though she turned her attention back to him before going off.

"Just stay here and I'll be back. I have to get some stuff from the house to be able to do this."

"Stuff like what?" Bakugou hissed through his teeth, face now hidden in his arms.

"Well... Towels, bandages, alcohol and I have some pain pills that I bet will help. I mean, you're half human so they have to work, right?" Koge wasn't quite sure if her question was directed to him or to the open air, but an annoyed glare from the corner of his eye told her that Bakugou had no idea. "Ah, anyway, just... Chill out here, okay? It'll only take me a few minutes. Don't die!" With that, she turned and began sprinting down the beach back towards the house, trying to create a list in her mind.

Towels. Bandages. Alcohol and wound cream, whatever it's called. A blanket? A bucket. A saw, hand or electric would be better? Medicine, like painkillers and maybe antibiotics if Grandma has any sitting around. Would I need food? What the hell would he even eat? Needle and thread maybe? Would I need a lighter? Damn it, I'm not a doctor, I'm way over my head!

Still, Koge gathered everything as quickly as she could, shoving it all either into the bucket or into a backpack. Fresh water, some raw shrimp from the fridge, a couple of fruits, a tent and other miscellaneous items joined the list, and before Koge really knew it, she looked like she was going camping. Much to her frustration, she wasn't the only one that noticed.

"My dear? Where are you going with all those things?" Kiki spoke up from the kitchen, spotting Koge as she tried to sneak out the back with all her new belongings. With a small cough to clear her throat and steady herself, Koge took a few steps back, locking eyes with her grandmother. "Ah well, it's so beautiful outside today I thought I would just maybe... Hang out and pitch a tent and just enjoy the sun?" She could hear the bullshit in her own voice, but she had always been a horrible liar, though she knew that the truth would sound just as ridiculous. After a moment, Kiki nodded, giving a small smile. "Oh, that sounds exciting. The beach is very private, as you know, but please don't go too far down. Would you like me to send someone to wait on you in a few hours?"

"No, no, that's okay. If I need something I'll just come back up. I have my cell phone that can make calls and text still, so let me know if you need me to come back, okay?"