forty-two

"C'mon Luke," Calum whined, Luke was on the last straw before Calum was going to punch him in the face, "Go to sleep." It was three in the morning and Luke had been blasting angry screamo music since they came back home from the airport, of course everyone was still recovering from Elizabeth's departure but they needed to sleep it off -- especially since they had to wake up for rehearsals in three hours.

"Leave me the fuck alone," He growled from behind his bedroom door, more heavy metal music started playing and that was when Calum lost it, he barged right through Luke's door and his eyes widened at the sight in front of me. Smashed frames, flowers plants and scratched walls were scattered everywhere and Luke was sitting shirtless on his bed curled up into a ball -- not even noticing Calum had just barged in.

He smacked the headphones off of Luke's head and he shot up, "Dude what the hell?"

"Look," Calum began, trying to reason with him, "I get it, you're head over heels over Elizabeth and now that she's gone you feel like shit but that doesn't mean you can treat us like shit and trash your entire fucking room!"

He shrugged at the sight of the mess before muttering, "Sorry."

Calum expected more than a stupid 'sorry' but it was three in the morning and hewas too tired so he just scoffed and turned around, "Whatever," He sighed, "Just clean your shit up by tomorrow morning."

☆。.:*・°☆

Luke had spent his night over dramatically, he didn't listen to Calum or anyone whatsoever depsite their begging and pleadings to turn the music down. It went to the extent where Calum had to put on earmuffs because he was too tired to kick down the door and beat the shit out of Luke.

Luke finally decided to come out of his cave at two in the afternoon, he had bloodshot eyes (from crying), dark under eyes with his lack of sleep and a scruffy stubble plastered along his chin and jaw. He heard muffled laughter coming from the living room and groaned at the sound of happiness. He walked into the room and the three of them turned their heads at his direction.

"Well isn't someone just a ball of sunshine!" Ashton chuckled sarcastically, not looking up from his phone.

Luke flipped him off as a response before diving into the sofa next to Michael.

"Jesus," Michael breathed, "Lighten up, we miss her too. Not just you."

☆。.:*・°☆

Over in Germany, Elizabeth had just landed her ten hour flight with fits of laughters and cries from watching The Other Woman, Gabby -- the british girl -- was impressively knocked out for a full eight of those hours and Elizabeth was glad she wasn't awake or else she would've heard her silent sobs thinking about Luke. They had arrived safely and waited for their bags at the luggage claim area when a certain poster -- a coincidental one -- caught her, she walked closer to the poster and she felt her heart doing flips, it was poster of 5SOS that were fan made asking the public to '#vote5sos' on Twitter and also other factual information about them. She couldn't resist the urge to take a photo and she did, when they sat down at a small cafe (which fortunately had internet), she tweeted the photo immediately.

She smiled reading her mentions and tweets that the boys had bombarded her with when her mom snapped her out of her little fantasy, "Are you ready to explore Germany, babe?"