ten

Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton were in a band which meant tours and also tons of band practice. They were in Michael's garage, setting up their music equipment ready for practice. Michael was playing random tunes on his guitar, Calum was setting up the amps for his bass, Ashton was sat down on his drum stool and Luke was casually on the sofa, legs draped across, donut in his hand and phone on the other hand.

"Hey guys, you know Elizabeth right?" Calum asked, straightening out the amplifier wires. Hearing her name made Luke shot up immediately, he started choking on his donut. Ashton and Michael shot him a weird look but Luke just coughed and quickly put his hand over his mouth to stop donut bits flying out of his mouth.

"Yeah, she's in my Health class." Michael, said.

"Oh she's in my Chemistry class. She's really cool." Ashton said, nodding his head.

"Eh, she's alright. Met better." Luke said shrugging his shoulders, shoving another donut in his mouth. Calum shot him a dirty look but Luke dismissed it. "What?" he asked, half a donut shoved in his mouth.

Michael rolled his eyes and turned to Calum, "Ignore him Calum. What about Elizabeth?"

"Have you noticed she's been out of it lately?" Calum asked, turning to Michael then to Ashton.

"Yeah, kind of. I kept making jokes about ionic and atomic bonds but she didn't say anything, she just doodles on her book and she always responds to my jokes." Ashton assured, standing up from his drum stool.

"Maybe if your jokes weren't so bad she would respond." Luke scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up Luke." Michael glared at him. "And yeah, that's true Cal. We were sitting in Health and I was making 'thats what she said' references and s.exual jokes but she just shrugged as well and normally she would shoot back at me with s.exual statements but she hasn't and that's weird."

"She was fine last week, maybe something came up?" Calum suggested.

Luke froze. He suddenly felt guilty. He couldn't be the reason she became upset would it? Luke started pacing around the room, quiet.

"Luke? You okay?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just forgot one of my English assignments that was due tomorrow." Luke lied, guilt washed all over him.

"Um okay," Calum pursed his lips. "What do you think happened? I'm kind of worried."

Luke craned his neck and shot Calum a dirty look.

"Why would you be worried? She's just a girl Calum, not even that attractive to be honest. You don't like her do you?" Luke smirked, a chuckle coming out of his mouth.

"Shut up, Luke." Michael called out, glaring at him.

"It's true though. She's just a girl, I don't understand why you guys care, you've only known her for a week and you're acting as if she's that important." Luke gestured, he didn't know what he was saying but words just kept spilling out of his mouth.

"Dude why are you being such a dick? What did she ever do to you?" Calum asked, his voice raising and his fists clenching.