Chapter 6- Visitors

I left Yoongi's room, broken. I was on the verge of tears. I can't believe my parents are mafias. I decided checking on Chloe it was only 9:39 after all. I opened her bedroom door and I saw her wide awake, hugging herself, it looked like she just had a nightmare.

"Hey, Hey unnie are you ok?" I said walking towards her holding back my tears.

"Chloe, Chloe, Chloe!!" I called as I shook her.

"Y/n?" She says while tears are forming in her eyes.

"It's ok, everything's ok." I said.

"What happened in here?" Someone asks from the door.

"Taehyung oppa, I think she's traumatized." I said

"No, no, no... I just didn't sleep last night." Chloe said

"I'll take care of Chloe. Jin hyung is calling you, Y/n." Taehyung said

"Oh no..." I said and ran out the room.

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where I find Jin oppa. He gave me a glare and started speaking.

"What took you so long?" He asked

"Yoongi told me to stay upstairs with him. But I'll wash those." I said and gestured to the only unwashed pan.

"And Yoongi's plate, ok? You owe me." He said

"Ok." I said and went to the sink and washed the dishes.

~A few minutes later~
I finished washing the dishes and I went to check on Chloe unnie. I looked at my phone, 10:23am. I went upstairs to Chloe unnie's room to find her sleeping with Taehyung, cuddling each other. I chuckled and took a picture of them, thankfully the flash wasn't on so they didn't wake up. I walked out of the room quietly and closed the door. Now I walked over to Yoongi's room to see him asleep cuddling the blankets. I went over to get the tray when suddenly I hear someone running to the room.

"Yoongi hyung~~~" Someone sang from the outside and the door opened revealing Jimin oppa.

"Oh Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked

"I was just getting his plates." I said and I was about to walk out the room.

"Leaving already?" He asked walking over to Yoongi.

"I have to wash these." I said pointing to the tray of plates.

"Shut up you people, I'm sleeping as you can see." Yoongi said putting the blanket over his head. I roll my eyes and went out the room to wash the dishes.

~In the room~
"Hyung, are you ok now?" Jimin asks

"A little better than last night." Yoongi says

"Did Jin hyung make you breakfast?" Jimin asks

"Yeah, along with Y/n." Yoongi says

"Y/n? Why did she make you breakfast?" Jimin asks

"I told her to."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing."

Jimin sighs "ok."

"Why are you so concerned?"

"I should be. She's like my little sister I never had."

"It better be."

Jimin's eyes widened "Woah... you like her hyung?"