Don't Open The Door

Imagine That!

Chapter 5

Don't Open The Door

I walked over to the living room part of the hotel room and sat down on the couch, where I could blend into the wall and just watch.

I quietly pulled my laptop out of my book bag and set it on my lap, I then turned it on, hopefully I can fix what has already been done.

I payed attention to the others while they talked, I didn't want to be so oblivious to whatever they were saying.

"So Francis," Alfred began, "You were pretty quick on finding them for someone who had to go to the second floor to get to them." He spoke.

"What? Yeah well they were already on their way up, whatever." Francis spoke calmly.

"That makes sense!" Alfred smiled as he turned to face them. I think that he knew it wasn't the same Francis that left the room... If that makes sense.

I squinted at my computer screen, it wasn't turning on as quickly as I wanted it to. After another minute, I realised that it wasn't going to turn on.

"Bella," I heard Feliciano say. I looked up at him and stopped my squinting, "what are you doing?" He asked with a smile, and although his smiles felt as if it should have been vice, I have to admit he was freakin hot.

If we don't become matesprites, I promise we will at the very least become kismises.

"Nothing, just looking at..." I paused, should I admit to him that my computer isn't working? If I do, he might realise that I'm... ehm, "porn."

I mentally stabbed myself.

Of everything I could have said... Porn.

His eyes widened, at least he wasn't expecting that, "Well I sure wasn't expecting that." He said.

Heh, "So what were you expecting?" I smiled, I quickly shut my laptop closed and put it away.

He laughed lightly and looked away, "I'll prefer not to say, anyway, why are you over here? Come on, Bertha, let's join the others."

His smile fragmentised my soul. Oh god.

I stood up and he let me walk in front of him, it felt unsafe so I insisted he go first, he shrugged and did as so. As he walked in front of me, the whole room seemed to go in slow motion as the wind from the window blew in and his jacket slightly lifted with the wind, and he had a knife in his pocket...

I saw him turn his head towards the window, to our surprise, it was now open.

I gulped and took a step back, I quickly pulled my book bag on my back and stared at everyone, just hoping that Alfred or Arthur would read my expression and know that something is wrong here.

"So Alfred, Arthur, Bertha," Feliciano spoke, "I think it's important that we address the um.. Ludwig?" He turned towards Ludwig who I think was to take charge, but he seemed unsure when he talked, "We have to take the 2p's down because they have the file." He stuttered.

"Right, do you um, have any info on them?" Feli seemed to force a smile that made him appear very fake and somewhat silly.

"We actually do!" Arthur spoke, oblivious to the fact that Francis was now smoking on the couch, if that even was Francis.

Again, I'm not sure what this feeling is, but it's like these guys aren't who they say they are, even if I haven't really met any of them.

"You do?" Feliciano said, his eyes widened a bit, "What is it?"