Night (18+ version)

There's a reason I rewrote this chapter. Please read at your own risk.

They'd end up watching Seven Samurai, which was one of Tails favorite movies.

They were laying on the couch and Sonic held Tails in a spooning position.

"Did we ever watch movies like this at our old house?" Tails said.

"Maybe when we were younger. I don't know if we were this close though."
He looked down at Tails and kissed him on the cheek, causing the fox to snuggle in tighter to the hedgehog.

Sonic had a hard time keeping up with the plot of the movie, as he was on the edge of falling asleep.
When the movie finally ended Tails was still awake, but Sonic was out cold. The fox got up and looked at the peaceful sleeping hedgehog.

"He's even hot while he's sleeping." He thought.

18+ Below

Suddenly, Tails felt an urge to do something he has wanted to do for years. He started by leaning down and pressing his lips up against Sonic's lips. His hand was placed on the hedgehogs chest, feeling his body. He then straddled over the hedgehog's waist.

While he was laying on top of Sonic, he heard the hedgehog stirring, and start to wake up.
"...Tails? Are you having a hard time sleeping." Sonic said.

Tail's face was bright red. He couldn't think of anything to do but just stare at the hedgehog.

Sonic noticed the way the fox was on top of him and realized what he was about to do.
'Dammit, now he just thinks I'm weird.' Tails thought.

Sonic then wrapped his arms around the fox's body and pulled him in to kiss him again.
'Uhh, nevermind.'
They began a vigorous make out session.

After a few more minutes of tongue fighting, they both would start to explore each other's bodies.
Sonic's hand slowly went down to the fox's bottom.
"... Sonic." He moaned

Tails broke away from the kiss only for Sonic to begin kissing his neck and chest.

Tails would moan every time Sonic's finger would lightly penetrate his tail hole.
He could feel his own body heat start to rise.

Suddenly, Tails felt his own member fully stiffen up. He jolted back against the couch out of embarrassment.

Sonic stared at Tails confused
"Uhh, are you alright buddy?"

"... I-Im sorry, it does this a lot and I can't help it." Tails replied

Sonic saw the hard member he was hiding in between his thighs.
"Oh I see," Sonic said while spreading Tails thighs apart. His face became a grin as he laid his hand on the underside of the Fox's member.

Tails was extremely flustered, and he began panting heavily.
"For animals like us this happens all the time," Sonic continued. "I think your body has gotten tired of being alone."

Tails began thinking of all the nights he would fantasize about him and Sonic. He was very aware of what sex was, but didn't know he wanted it this badly.

Sonic began to gently stroke Tails cock up and down.
The fox gasped at the sudden pleasure coursing through him. Tails wasn't sure why this felt so much better when someone else was doing it.

"S-Sonic." He moaned.
The hedgehog continued to move his hand up and down, increasing his speed over time.

Tails could feel himself slowly reaching the edge of orgasm.

Right before he climaxed though, he stoped Sonic, and sat back up on the couch.
"... I don't want to leave you out." Tails said seductively, while pushing Sonic back against the couch.