Lamonte wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me to the bedroom. He placed me on the carpet by the fireplace and opened the box to slide the ring on my ring finger.

"I always want to see this ring on your finger."

Before I even had time to react his face was on my entrance.

He licked me up and ate me whole until I begged him to stop.

He entered me as he held my legs open and began to slow stroke me.

He was so deep, I didn't think I could contain myself for very long.

"Yes," I let out a sigh of relief.

It felt so good to have him inside of me again and I just didn't want him to stop.

We both climaxed together again and again. It was amazing and he took his time with my body, making sure he marked every single inch with his lips for the occasion.

We laid together on the floor and felt the warm heat of the fire.

I grabbed a blanket and a few pillows from the bed just to make it more comfortable and we fell asleep wrapped up in each other.

***
A couple days later...

The office job that I had for a couple weeks now was going really well.

I was making a lot of money and with way less hours, which means I had a lot of free time on my hands except when I had classes and homework.

It was still a welcomed change and I was grateful.

I was sitting in class with Santiago at the moment, barely focused on the lecture.

I kept zoning out, but I managed to take some pretty decent notes without noticing.

Class dismissed...

"Ti," I said as I showed him the ring.
He gawked at it and screeched, "You're engaged!"

"Nooo! It's a promise ring," I responded.

"He went all out for a promise ring if you ask me. That guy must really be in love with you to do something like that," he uttered.

"This must have cost him a fortune, Ti," he replied.

"I know and I really wasn't expecting it. I realized he was acting kind of weird, but I thought maybe he was stressed about work. Well now I know," I said with a wide smile.

"I'm happy for you, sis," he throws his arm around me placing a kiss to the side of my head.

"Graduation is coming up," I said changing the subject.

"I know and I'm so ready to graduate," he exclaimed in excitement.

"What's been going on with you as of late?," I questioned.

"I've actually started seeing someone. It's new so I don't know what to expect from it yet, but I like where it's going," he says with a smirk.

"Tell me how everything goes," I said with a smile, it warms my heart to know my best friend is happy.

"I'll see you tonight for the club," I continued.

"See you tonight."

***
3 hours later...

"Hey, babies," Ti said as Mariana and I got in the car.

Ti and Ana talked to each other and got caught up.

They haven't seen each other in a while seeing as they've both been busy with their separate lives. We planned to go out and have some fun, something all of us haven't done together in a long time.

We arrived to a V.I.P. club and I was quite surprised because I had no idea how we were getting in.

Ana and I stare at Santiago wide eyed and he just shrugs and goes, "I have connections now."

We followed Ti inside the club and we have our own lounge filled with liquor and a hookah.

It was one drink after another and it wasn't slowing down.

We all were pretty drunk and then we went to the dance floor.

Ti was in the middle, I was on the right, and Ana was on the left while we danced. We were grinding on one another and having the time of our lives until something caught my attention.

Well... someone.

I tapped Ana and pointed over to him and she nodded her head in understanding.

I walked over to the lounge where Trey was sitting.

"Hey, lil mama. I haven't heard from you in awhile."

"I know. How have you been?," I asked.

Without answering me, he got up and came to greet me.

He pulled me in his arms and gave me a snug hug.

My body was completely pressed up against his, but I didn't fight it.

His friends were eyeing me like I was a piece of meat and sensing my discomfort, he led me away from the lounge and brought me to the dance floor.

We moved harmoniously and we didn't have to say a word to each other.

He grabbed a hold of my hand and looked at the ring.

"Same guy?," he asked.

I nodded and he seemed to grit his teeth in anger, but I could just be imagining it, it was kind of dark in the club.

"It was good seeing you. Bye," he stated rushing off in a hurry.

I stood there for a moment before proceeding to dance with my friends.

_____