Chapter 41

Harry's POV:

"We should probably go to bed soon." Tessa says with sleepy eyes.

"Yeah I guess so, I've had a pretty long day of making fun of you." I tease.

"Ugh, whatever." Tessa says and turns to the side. 

"You're not going to bed already are you?" I say.

"Yes Harry I am. I have an important meeting in the morning and I need my sleep. You should do the same." She says and re-adjusts the pillow. 

"Well what am I supposed to do then?" I say.

"I don't know. Watch some TV. Read a book. Just don't bother me when I'm sleeping please." She says and turns to her side. 

"Tessa it's 9 pm."

"So?"

"So, stay up with me a little longer."

"No I'm tired."

"Tired from what? All you did today was shop." 

"Yeah but for some reason I just feel tired. Like I can't really move my body too well." She replies.

"You were fine the whole day though." I snap back.

"I know but-"

I cut her off immediately.

"No buts Tessa. If you don't feel well, you need to freakin tell me." I say back, pissed. 

"I just-" She tries to say.

I cut her off again.

"I could have gotten you pills or something." I'm pissed again.

"I just didn't-" She interjects.

I cut off her off for the third time. 

"You really do try and make me mad all the time, don't you Tessa?" I say.

"Can you please let me speak?" She says and turns her whole body and faces towards me. 

"Fine speak."

"Well what I was trying to say was that I just didn't want to start another thing. We already fought today so I didn't want to make it worse." She says.

I can tell she's exhausted because she is slightly slurring her words. Her eyes are slightly red. 

I calm down once I see how exhausted she is. Her eyes are slightly pink and her skin is flushed.

"Okay, Tessa I'm sorry for us fighting. But I'm not sorry for being mad that you didn't tell me you weren't feeling well."

She sighs.

"Okay, then I'll tell you next time. Deal?" She says and lowers her head on the pillow.

"Fine deal." I say and turn to face her.

"Let me go and get you something now." I say.

"Harry no please. Let me sleep."

"No I'll go and get something." I say and attempt to get up.

"No because if you get me something, then I'll have to brush my teeth again." She says and whines.

I ignore her and get up from the bed.

I go to the kitchen cupboard. We must have something in there. I open the cupboard and go through the contents. There's some vitamins and Tylenol. I pick up a Tylenol for the nighttime and grab a spoon and some a glass a water.

I go back to the bed and place my hand on Tessa's back.

"Tessa."

"Harry."