Chapter 22

Tessa's POV:

Richard pulls my arm and tugs me on the sidewalk.

"So this is my place. I've just been waiting to show it to you Tessa." He looks back at me and smiles.

"Wow, it's really nice. How long have you been living here?" I ask trying to make small talk despite my rattling nerves.

"About a couple of months. It's kind of small, but it will do." 

"It serves its purposes." He looks back and me and flashes an evil looking grin.

My body immediately froze when he said that.

He pushes a small button on an inter-com.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Buzzing us in obviously, what did you think? That we were going to fuck out here in the cold?" He says.

"Um no, I just thought you had some sort of key. I don't know. My apartment has a key to get into it."

"Ah yes, Tessa. That shoe box you call an apartment is not considered an apartment where I come from. You see that's another perk you have when fucking me. You get not only one me but everything that comes with me."

"Besides you and Harry aren't together anymore right?"

I don't answer and the front door opens leading us to a courtyard.

"Ahh, it's so chilly out here. You must be so cold in that small dress. It's okay though you can warm up soon in my apartment Tessa." He slips his arm around my back and I start to tense up. 

"How far is your apartment from here?" I say already regretting coming with him. I miss Harry. This is so stupid.

"It' not that far, but I can carry you if you want." He starts laughing and squeezes me even tighter.

About a five minute walk and Richard's arm getting tighter around me every ten steps we take, we finally arrive at his apartment.

He fiddles with his pockets and pulls out something small.

"What? So no intercom?" I smirk.

"No babe, this time we actually have to use a key to get in." He unlocks the front door and my jaw basically hits the floor.

"Wow." I say stunned with everything in my vision. 

"I know, nice isn't it. But again a little small." Richard says and peels off his coat and un-does his tie. 

"Tessa take off your jacket. It's too large and I can barely see you at all with all of those clothes on." He hisses and moves closes to me. 

He takes off my coat and places his hand on my lower arm and traces a line to my shoulder.

I shutter and goose-bumps emerge on my skin.

"Why don't we go sit on the couch?" I suggest, wanting to ease the situation.

"You know that's a great idea, would you like some wine?" 

"Uh sure, red wine is fine for me."

"Let me see if I have any left. White may be the only one that is left, but I'll check." He says and gets up from the couch.

I feel completely strange right now. Part of me is completely comfortable and the other part of me is completely terrified with what Richard could do right now.

"Hey uh Richard?" 

"Yeah what's up?" He  says and pulls out a red bottle.

"Where's the restroom, I'm just going to go use it really quick." I say back.

"It's down the long hallway on your right."

"Okay thanks." I say, eager to get away and have a moment to myself. This already is getting too much and I need to find a way to leave but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to. 

"Oh and Tessa?" 

"Yeah?"

"Don't be too long please. I am already hard don't make me wait any longer." He hisses.

"Uh, okay." I say in a quiet voice and scurry to the bathroom.

I find the bathroom in a minute and quickly shut the door and lock it and then double check to make sure it's locked.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror. There are mascara stains on my face from crying because of Harry and my eyes look slightly red.

I splash a little bit of water on my face, wipe off the excess water, and re-adjust my makeup so I don't look like a mess.

I hear a ping come from my phone and the hairs on my back stand up. 

"Where are you?" A text-message from Harry says.

I debate whether or not I should answer it so I decide against it. 

I re-apply my lipstick and hear another ping.

"Theresa, I'm being fucking serious right now. Where are you?"

I choose to not answer the second text either. I can feel the tears start to swell up in my eyes. No! He can't do this to me! He can't keep putting me through this. 

Ten seconds later, comes another ping.

"Answer me Tessa. Or so god help me I will come find you myself." 

I think to myself, should I answer this text? Part of me is scared that Harry will come and find me and then beat up Richard. 

All of a sudden, I hear Richard calling my name.

"Tessa?"

"Yeah?"

"What the hell is taking you so long?" I hear his voice near the door.

"I'm getting impatient and I have other stuff to do." He barks.

Shit.

I open the door and go down the hallway and see Richard sitting on the couch with two glasses of wine.

I stand frozen in place.

"Tessa, come here." He demands. I walk over to him and he pulls my arm and nearly forces me on the couch.

"Richard what are you-" 

He cuts me off by placing his lips on mine and using his other hand to cup my chin. 

I feel the aggression in the kiss build up as Richard takes by whole body and places it on top of his using his two hands. He cradles by lower back with his arms and places his hands near my chest and starts massaging my breasts. 

This is bad. I let it get too far. I can feel how hard he is under my thighs. The feeling of kissing him is strange. It almost feels good yet I can't help but feel so guilty. 

I have an un-easiness every time I am with Richard and kissing it almost validates that. 

"Tessa, baby your all mine tonight." He whispers in my ear while still massaging my breasts. 

"I'm going to take that sexy dress of your of, okay?" He says.

He peels off my dress, takes my whole body off on his and then pushes me back on the couch to finish something that will probably end up really bad.

*End of chapter 22!!! Ahh!!! YOU GUYS LIKE/COMMENT/STAR please please please, I work really hard to make this happen for you guys :))