0.1

Jungkook woke up to sound of people laughing, what were they laughing at?

Jeon Jungkook. They found out his secret, he's a weaboo. I know it doesn't sound that bad but in where jungkook lives people hate weaboos and koreaboos and find them super cringey.

"hey, fuck off!" he shouted at them. he grab his phone and took his back, running out of the classroom.

"hah loser, bet you're gonna go watch your anime girls with huge boobs at the empty classroom huh?" one boy said from the class.

He was, Kim junmyeon. or known as Suho at school.
he's the school gangster, typical school playboy, a baddie. yea you get it he was the biggest jerk ever.

--------------------------

Jungkook as expected, he's sitting in an empty classroom doing some stuff, *cough* watching hentai *cough*

Jungkook's POV.

"geez, where can a guy watch good hentai these days, what is all of this shits ugh" he groaned.

the door suddenly opened revealing a familiar brunette, his brother jeon wonwoo.

"what are you doing here" jungkook said looking annoyed by his brother's presence.

"hmmm nothing, just stopping by. People said you would be here doing stuff" he said chuckling.

"yea whatever, go away." jungkook said continuing scrolling hoping finding something good to watch on his phone.

"do you wanna go hunt tonight?" wonwoo asked looking at him with a serious face.

"uhh hunt? wow its been a while hasn't it?" the younger looked at the older.

"mhmm yea, text the gang if you wanna come, see ya gguk." the older left after the bell rings, that means it's recess.

--------------------------

He decided to go to the library, maybe he can jerk off to some good porn with yugyeom.

Yes Kim yugyeom, he's part of the pack too. aka, the blue blood gang. yea jungkook is an alpha so is yugyeom . But some says that there's many other alphas hiding themselves from each other since this is a normal high school.

"yow, gguk!" yugyeom shouted making everyone in the library turned and shushed at him.

"dude i heard, that people know you're a weaboo and bro you really gotta watch hentai in class huh?" yugyeom crossed his hands and giving jungkook 'the look'.

"bro it's not my fault im rutting early this month ugh" he groaned and smacks yugyeom's face.

"hey don't touch my face please its pretty and i don't know where your hands have been ew ew" yugyeom slapped jungkook's hand away and began to scroll his phone.

"anyways, you have some good porn?" he asked.

"how about we play truth or dare" yugyeom says while smirking.

"omg if you're going to make me do something stupid I'm out of here, bye." jungkook said getting up

"bitch wait, i won't but I'll give you my hentai heaven folder if you do my dare" he said smirking again.

Jungkook stood there for a while thinking about it and agreed, because oh boy he was a desperate alpha in rut.

"so what's the dare dumbass?" jungkook said as he rolls his eyes

Yugyeom smirked, "well, hmm let me think, how about you ask that boy over there for a blowjob?" yugyeom said as he pointed park jimin.

Oh no no it can't be oh my god no he's park jimin. He's too soft for these things.

"yug, he's park jimin. No." jungkook said biting his lips feeling kinda nervous for some goddamn reason.

"why not" yugyeom smirked "I've seen you have been starring at his ass lately at lunch" he continued making the other choked.

"wha-at, pfft no I didn't. im straight remember" jungkook said sipping his banana milk

"come on bro, I'll give you my special folder" he said grinning

"well it's not gonna happen" jungkook said getting up from his seat.

The boy would never let a guy suck his dick assuming he's straight. Well he didn't quite know who park jimin is. Yet.

-------------------------

Word count :
654