Battle of Hardhome

the crowd in the theater were eating and drank and waited for the next Universe, then DJ appeared and looked to them, "listen everyone!" he said and everyone sat in silance, "the universe I am about to show you is going to blow your minds beacuse this was actually and alternate Timeline" DJ said "but I think it's better if you watch" Dj said and the screen showed a snowy beach...

Jaune, Mercury, Emerald, and Adam were moving the Faunaus to boats, Jaune was wearing all black leather Armor with a Black fur cape.

"why are they moving so many Faunaus and White fang?" Blake asked, "I don't know but I think he might be helping us?" Ilia said "I doubt it, a Human would never help us" Adam agreed, "not all humans are bad adam" Sienna said, and they continued to watch

Jaune looked to Mercury, "How many are with us? 5000?" Jaune asked "I'm not good at counting" Mercury said and Jaune sighed "we're leaving too many behind!" he said "The Faunaus are stubborn. You know how long it took Ghira to band them together. 20 fucking years." Mercury said

Yang looked to Blake, "did it really take that long?" she asked "yeah, trust me he does make a point that we were stubborn" Blake said

"And he knew them better than I ever will" Jaune said "They're running out of food and there's nothing to hunt. They'll come around" Mercury told him. Emerald was putting two children on a boat, "Johnna is gonna look after you. She's in charge, you listen to her" she said to her younger sisters, "I wanna go with you!" the youngest cried "I need to get the old folks on the boats. I'm right behind you, I promise" Emerald said and kissed them on the forehead "Go on" she told the boats men and the took off with the sisters crying, Sun left a house to see the dogs barking at the sky, he looked to the sky and saw the big dark clouds approching, faster then is should. 

they all look at is as well and the room began to get cold, "is anyone else freezing?" Yang asked, "yeah" they all said

Jaune loads girls onto a boat then turns to hear the dogs barking. The wind starts whipping from a neighboring cliff and the dogs start whimpering. Every Faunaus and soldier slowly turns to the source of the noise. the clouds came faster and fear began to rise up on everyones faces, Adam looked to the men at the gates "Shut the gate!" he said and Men hurry towards the gate to board it up, and that when they all heard howling from the distance. The Faunaus on the other side of the gate begin charging the gate. Adam looked to the men at the gates, "Shut the Fucking Gate!!" and the Men rush to put a board in place to hold the gate shut. the people on the other side of the gates saw that it was shutting "Wait! Open the gate! Let us in! Help us! Please open it!" came one voice and they heard screaming and then silence...

the theater was in shock, something had killed those people in an instant

Adam walked to the gate with his sword and peers through a small hole in the wall. There is a faint scream in the distance and without warning a Rotting corpse of a Faunaus appeared and Adam backed away and readied his sword, he looked to the men "Ready your arrows!" he cried, then more zombie like creatures clawed at the gate. Arrows were nocked and fired, then a zombie sticks his hand through the gate but Adam chops it off.

There is a mad rush towards the boats with many people jumping in the water to catch one, the Faunaus were running and the boats were leaving, "Get in line! Get in line!" Jaune cried. zombies crawl to the top of the  house that sun was in and they jump through the hole in the roof. The men prepare their weapons and the giant growls.

"I've never seen anything like this..." Ozpin said with worry, "me neither" salem said, for some reason both were scared out of their minds

One zombie tries to climb under the gate. A barrage of arrows flies at the Zombies trying to get through the wall, Most of them land but they have zero effect. Zombies then continue to crawl even further under the gate. A sword sticks through the gate coming close to Adam on the gate but he dodged it. "Hold the line! Hold the line!" Jaune yelled at the Faunaus then a man walked up to Jaune "Lord Commander!? what should we do!?" the man asked and Jaune looked at him "Get them to the ship and come back for me!" "But you'll never make it--!" "Now!" JAune yelled and the man nooded and left for the ships,