Chapter Two Mafia Dynamic [Edited]

'I can't stay here.' I think as I see Ale walk away from me. When I hear discussions in the other room I soundlessly slip out of the side door. Years of hiding from my mom allow me to leave without alerting anyone I was there. I walk down the road for a long while until I get to a gas station. I look down at my outfit and shrug.

'I've escaped death so far...' I think to myself as I walk into the small building and ask the shady man for a phone. He gives me a lecherous grin and then looks at my shirt and he looks like he swallowed his tongue. As if a puppet he hands me his unlocked cell phone.

"I don't want no trouble. You tell him I helped you. Yes?" The man says in broken English I give him a suspicious look dialing Stacy's number. I look down at the shirt and realize it has Hell Wolves patch on it.

"I'm not a Club Whore no need to worry," I tell the man, his phone just rings and rings, Stacy not picking up.

"Your much worse girl." The man says and I dial Brenda's number. I don't understand what the man means until I read further down the shirt and read Property of Alpha. I snort.

"Oh that. Met him last night, pretty cool guy. I left him this morning. Between the two of us, I was never here." I say and the guy nods.

"You got a twenty on you?" I ask the guy bouncing in place because my bare feet are freezing on the ground. The guy opens the register and gives me about fifty dollars looking scared. 'Some might say this is taking advantage.'

"Thanks, Buddy," I say then tell the Uber Driver where I am.

~

I dance up against the mirror my body dropping low then rising up high. The dance makes me laugh, but I do it happily, I move my chest in a carefully constructed square then back up from the mirror and grind air then go into to backflips and the splits.

"What you going to do to me
Don't talk about it
Lemme see"

I play with dance moves and use hip hop to navigate through the rap portion.

"I let her meet my tongue she blew up like bum."

I laugh at the lyrics while I finish freestyling. When I hear the door and see a man exit. I use the remote to turn the music off and follow. I look into the hallway and it is like he has vanished.

I shrug and get my stuff out of the room and open the door to leave while going over moves in my head and with my feet. I watch my feet to make sure they're right and I bump into a hard surface landing hard on my butt.

"Hey!" I say igniting anger I don't really feel but keeping up appearances.

"Isn't it funny I always meet you on your knees?" A familiar voice says, and I look up into The Alpha's eyes and flinch.

'Apparently, when I'm not drunk out of my mind, I have common sense who knew?' I pick up my fallen stuff and try to move past him without touching him.

"What I get no hello. Bella." He says and I keep moving. It is a dance center that is public he can't do anything here. I am quickly corrected when he grabs my arm and pushes me lightly against the wall. I shove his chest and he molds his body to mine and whispers into my ear.

"I don't like to be ignored Bella," He says and my body shudders but not from fear.

"Let me go or I'll scream," I say loudly, and he chuckles softly moving even closer making so I could not fit my hand between us, even if I wanted to.