10.

▢▢▢

"Yah! Jasmin wake up now." I felt my cheeks being slapped vigorously.

"Huh?" I stirred, rubbing my eyes. I was in a large van with the Secretary and the manager.

"Are we there..." I mumbled, still half asleep.

"The building is right here." She said, pointing at a huge dome-like structure.

I forced my eyes to open so I would see. My mouth opened a bit at the beautiful sight. Faded neon lights were scattered everywhere on the walls.

"So pretty!" I smiled. We were at the GCORP Arena in Singapore. Astro will perform their new comeback song on stage which was pretty exciting. I felt so joyful when I found out the boys had a spot on the Arena since it's very rare to perform in GCORP.

"You have all your belongings?" The Secretary asked me as she checked her backpack.

I nodded. "Are the boys already inside?" I said, looking out my window.

"Most likely." She said.

The Secretary placed her hand on my shoulder. "Are you afraid that the first thing you'll see is Moonbin's face?" The Secretary teasingly smirked.

I threw her arm away. "Secretary!" I whispered. "The manager is right there!" I pointed to the seat in front of me.

The woman laughed making me roll my eyes.

We parked at the back of the arena. Opening the car door, I checked out the building up close.

"So big.." I muttered, taking pictures.

"Let's go inside now. You only have 7 hours to do their makeup." The manager warned.

I nodded and took my luggage filled with makeup.

The inside of the arena was quite dark making it easier to get lost but employees guided the way. The room that the boys were in was very spacious and clean.

I made my way to the makeup room and organized all of the things I need. There was a row of different types of lipsticks and lipglosses, a shelf with assorted blushes and highlighters, and finally hair equipment. After taking a step back, I relaxed my body.

It sure is quiet in here...

"Just because I'm short doesn't mean I'm not attractive!" I jolted from the loud voices and laughter that were heard near the door.

I bit my lips at the sudden voices. "I take it back."

The 6 boys came inside all dressed up nicely and were ready for a little magic on their faces.

"Miss Jasmin you're here!" The maknae cheered. I smiled from his cheerful vibe and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

The replied back with a bow.

"You all look so handsome in your All Night outfits" I confessed, studying their appearance.

"Kamsahamnida!" The boys said in sync.

Clasping my hands I fixed my posture. "So who should go first?" I asked politely, pointing at the fluffy seat behind me.

"Let's settle this with rock, paper scissors." Mj suggested.

The boys circled around and quickly played the game. I amusingly watched the boys get mad at each other and laugh.

The order went Rocky, Eunwoo, Jinjin, Sanha, Mj, then Moonbin.

"We made Moonbin last beca-" Sanha yelled, but was later cut off when Eunwoo, Mj, and Rocky closed his mouth.